The Twins First Birthday-OneShot

Haven't written in ages!!!!!!!!!! And I'm in a Dramione mood... so here it is!!! It mainly focuses on their life after having the kids than the birthday party but gives insight as to how their live has gone on!!!

Hope you like it!!!!

Before Hogwarts:

Hermione’s POV:

“Drake can you pass me my wand?” I ask as Rose clings to my leg. Draco shakes his head at me with that cheeky smirk I love so much.

“Rose come to daddy-leave mummy alone okay?” Rose grumbled and trudged to her dad hugging both his legs. Draco passes me the wand and I swing it at the giant ‘Happy First Birthday signs,’ they hang themselves up around our house and I quickly clean up around the house using my wand. The house smells sweet like vanilla and chocolate. Chocolate is Rose’s and my favourite cakes, Draco’s and Scorpio being vanilla. I walk towards the kitchen and set out the half chocolate half vanilla cake. Draco hugs me from behind and rests his chin in my shoulder.

“I love you Mione.” He whispers in my ear tickling the edge of my ear. I smile and turn around planting a kiss on his nose.

“I would love it if you could take care of setting up the jumping castle okay?” I ask.

“Done.”

“Really? What about all the decorations?”

“Done.”

“You’re too good for me Drake, go tidy up okay? Put on something nice.”

“Done Mione,  you go tidy up I’ll finish off here.”
“Thanks Drake.”

I brush my hair back and notice how Rose and Scorpio have changed my life. For starters I have stretch marks all around my stomach, thighs and still have a bit of love handles. Draco loves them, but then again what doesn’t he love about me? My eyes look weary and you can see the aging in them. My hair is quite silky now and simply always cascades in curls-which is what Draco loves. The kids have changed Draco as well too, he’s so much softer, his heart is soft and warming, he’s loving, gives hugs and kisses and hates being away from the kids. He loves being with me alone as well but just adores the kids. I love the look he gets when he sees them running up to him as he walks through the front door. I always wait behind them and just smile at him knowingly. I love him too much.

I tie my hair up in a ponytail and pull on a pair of slim fit jeans and a light blue infinity scarf and a sheer pink cuffed singlet. I don’t mind pink know, it’s Rose’s favourite colour, well to be exact rose is. I apply a light lipgloss but thats all, I still don’t wear that much make up, afterall I don’t need to Draco loves me either way. The first year was hard but we managed, Narcissa is happily married and is coming today, Ginny and Harry are bringing a three year old James, Tedd and a one year old Albus. The Weasley’s are all coming with Victoire, although Percy isn’t coming he’s very estranged from the family, but I know Molly loves him all the same. Ron is quite the philanderer and is never in a relationship with one girl for more than a week. I guess he’s just got a free spirit and can’t be tied down. We’re still good friends but will never be as close as we once were, we just changed too much. Luna is married to Neville (A/N I KNOW SHE MARRIES ROLF BUT I WANT HER WITH NEVILLE!) and has a daughter named Layla. Stacey is still in Azkaban and Draco recently received a letter from her, Draco hasn’t really spoken to his father since the sentencing but I don’t think it matters to him.