Honor Student

Malfoy shuffled in, his hands in his pockets. 

"Malfoy," Ginny snarled, her hatred was clearly shown.  

"Weasley, Granger," Malfoy said softly, nodding his head once. 

"Malfoy," I replied.

"Hermione, Draco, follow me please. Ginny please go back to your dorm." Ginny left the office and Draco and I followed her to this small Dormitory tucked away near the Great Hall. It was so inconspicuos with a wave of a wand the door became clear, we entered it. It was beautiful, with two ensuites, seperated by a large curtain, one side Slytherin, the other Gryfindor. With a wave of McGonagalls wand our trunks flew through the door and unpacked itself neatly in our bedrooms, I could see a flash of Draco's underwear and blushed.

"Now I hope this is seen to your needs, again if you need something please come and visit." McGonagall walked out and I was left to stare at Draco. 

"Before we fight, or you judge me, I want you to know I've changed. And I'm really sorry for everything, for calling you a, well and you know." It was a sudden outburst from Draco and I was taken aback by the sincerity in his voice. I contemplated forgiving him, or being angry. A voice of reason told me to forgive him, if I didn't then it would be awkward and I would be mean. Just looking at his hollowed face and sunken eyes I realised that yes I would forgive him.

"Of course Draco." I watched him relax, he smiled. And I realised how irresistable he was. With his hair no longer slicked back with gel, his smile was sexy and and Hermione Jean Granger! You have a boyfriend! 

"Thanks," he mumbled. He looked embarrased,as if he admitted to being weak.  

"You're not weak, in fact I feel as if you're stronger, for admitting it." I mentioned. 

"You know Hermione, thanks." I couldn't work out whether he was sincere.

"Anyway, I need a good nights sleep, night Draco." I said walking over to my side of the room. I flicked my wand and the curtain covered my room from Draco. 

"Good night Hermione." Draco called. I smiled as I undressed into my singlet and shorts, crawling into my queen sized bed, it had a large Gryfindor blanket with a red duvet underneath.

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************