Stacey's Trial

Chapter 36:

Hope You Like It!

Draco’s POV:

I woke up expecting to find Astoria on my side however there was only a crumpled pillow. I pick up my wand and whisper accio and my favourite designer robe falls onto the bed. It’s custom designed-green and has the Slytherin emblem on it. I pull my robe over my arms and tie the fluffy green strap around my waist. I walk out the bedroom and into the kitchen to find two plates of stacked pancakes drizzled with Strawberry sauce and raspberries neatly placed around the pancakes. I turn to find Astoria in the doorway, she’s wearing an incredibly lacy robe and she gives a smile.

“So, I have a proposition.” Astroria grins as she sits next to me in the wicker chair.

“Whats that?” I ask.

“I know about Hermione, I also know you need to get over her. So I’m willing to be your ‘work colleague’ if you know what I mean?” I’m quite taken aback by her abrupt idea.

“Whats the catch Astoria?” I ask rolling my eyes.

“None at all. Just sex.” She replies. I almost spit out my raspberry when I realise that this ‘work colleague’ thing is for both of us. I practically contemplate for about five minutes when I remember the speech I gave Hermione. I nod my head and give a smile.

There is a screeching owl and it flies through the open window above the sink. It perches itself onto my chair. It has brown feathers with a light brown head. Attached to its leg is a letter and I undo the red tie. I open up the letter.

Mr Malfoy,

It is requested that you join us for Stacey’s trial today at The Ministry of Magic.

Your’s sincerely,

Jean Carpetta

Astoria is leaning over my shoulder and gives a smile.

“I can come if you want.” She replies. I give her a squeeze and agree, yes that would be great.

Hermione’s POV:

I feel my body being lifted up and I start to stir. My eyes flit open and I feel an excruciating pain, burning my brain. I scream out in shock pain and continue screaming until the pain starts to lessen. Someone presses a mask to my face and I take a deep breath and find myself drift back into sleep.

***

I wake up to find Dee peering down at me with her large brown eyes. She checks something off her clipboard and gives a smile. 

“How was your sleep dear?” She asks. I can’t really remember my sleep until I realise that I’d awoken during my sleep to find myself in pain.

“I woke up and this searing pain came across my brain.” I reply/

“Ah, that would be your Brainstem, that controls your memory. While you were asleep we performed a series of tests to bring back your memory.” Dee answers as she taps my forehead and scribbles something on her clipboard.