A bang, a shout and a Draco Malfoy.

Hope You Like It:

Stacey's POV:

I flicked on the light to see Hermione Granger squirming in her seat. She looked at her surroundings-Hermione was smart but I was smarter. I didn't grow up with love and support with money to purchase books and make myself smart. I made myself smarter with my own will, working so I could purchase books, even out on the streets I was studying. Now that I had Hermione Granger under my control I was able to do what I wanted to do to her.

"Hermione Granger." I said.

"Really Stacey? This is such a cliche." Was all Hermione said. Fury built up within me, how dare she say that.

"Do you not remember I am your keeper!" I screamed.

"Draco will come. Trust me." She replied. I was seeing red, my brain hurt any mention of Draco loving another girl did that to me.

"Oh, really? Well I must mention that he loves me. Has he slept with you?" I asked.

"No, he hasn't he respects and loves me." I burst out laughing.

"That is such a bullsh*t response. Did he not mention he slept with me? A couple days ago to prove he doesn't love you?" Hermione's face turned to stone, she didn't know. I smirk came up across my face, now I can toy with her.

"Did he mention that he was going to lead you in the wrong direction? He is working for us, for his mum, his friends. He loves me!" I firmly stated in a matter of fact way. I watched her shoulders slump slightly.

"No, he loves me, he wouldn't have gone through all this pain to prove it." She said.

"Still living in the fantasy world Granger, you know you're not as smart as they say." There was a light in her eyes and she sat up straighter.

I flicked my wand and I watched as Hermione's chair spun around in a circle. It slowly came to an end. I was going to have some fun with this doe she gave me a piercing look. I turned and looked her in the eye.

"Crucio!" I bellowed.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Hermione let out a bloodcurdling scream. She clutched her stomach and balled over. I watched as tears fell from her eyes. The curse slowly faded away and she was left shriveled and hurt. She pulled out her own wand and bellowed Slugulus Eructo, the spell rebounded and did not work.

"Uh." She muttered.

"Poor Hermione, the chair, you idiot, stops your magic!" I reprimanded.

Hermione's POV:

I whispered alohamora and the chair unlocked itself. Stacey turned to look at her watch and I quickly stepped out of the chair and hid behind it. Stacey looked up again and looked around.

"Hermione!" She screamed. I leaned up against the chair, how could Draco do all of this? How could he hurt me like that? I thought he loved me. I love him. Stacey could have been lying but that would explain why Draco was so reluctant and guilty. At this moment I considered whispering asusmac when I realised that I am Hermione Granger. I don't need someone to make me happy especially not some git who sleeps with people and cannot even tell me. This angered me and my emotions were spent in an upward spiral, I don't care what people think and what they say. I am Hermione Granger.

"Crucio!" Stacey bellowed. The red jolt soared passed me and I quickly moved. I stood up quickly and I shouted petrificus totalas. It missed her too.

"Draco doesn't love you honey how does that make you feel?" Stacey screamed. A million thoughts ran through my mind. I felt hurt, upset, lost deceived, stupid. However in this traumatic scene I feel whole, I feel strong, because I'm Hermione Granger. I can do anything.

"Stupefy!" I shouted. Stacey fell to the floor and in that instant there was a bang, a shout and a Draco Malfoy.

"Mione! Are you okay?" Draco asked as he ran in. I turned away from him, I wasn't going to even talk to him.There was more shouting and all of a sudden there was a war. There was flashes of green and red lights. There were so many different people. Harry, Ron, Molly, Blaise Zabini and more. Draco flicked his wand and Blaise lost his footing, everyone stopped and stared.

"Avada Kedavra!" Lucius bellowed and before I knew it the spell hit me and I fell to the ground.

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************

AHHHHH!!!!! I KNOW I LEFT YOU WITH THE BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! I WILL UPDATE IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS!!!!! I WON'T LEAVE YOU WITH THIS CLIFFHANGER FOR TOO LONG!!!!!! This is dedicated to Grace!!!! WHO GAVE ME AN AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! R & R I LOVE MY STORIES!!!! I LOVE BOOKBUNNYGIRL AND I'M SORRY IF I REMIND YOU OF RICK Riordan!!!!!!