Always

I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! IT’S OVER 5000 WORDS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I’VE EVER WRITTEN! IT’S BEEN A MONTH AND I’M SO SORRY! BUT I HOPE IT’S PERFECT! This is dedicated to My Friend Told Me for the amazing song! Potter Love and Undetectable dreams you guys are runners up as well as cstrug pm what chapter you want me to dedicate to you-that already hasn't been dedicated :)

Draco’s POV:

“Yes we are getting married.” Hermione said grinning as I slipped my hand around her waist. We were at The Burrow with all the Weasley brothers, Harry, Molly and Arthur.

“When!” Ginny exclaimed.

“Next week?” Hermione cringed. I couldn’t really help that we decided to have a ‘shotgun wedding.’ With Hermione stressing about finals and having to organise a wedding over a course of six months-it was just pointless.

“Thats great dear!” Mrs Weasley exclaimed. She came up to give Hermione and I a hug. I awkwardly accepted as her voluptuous body wrapped itself around me.

“Thanks Mrs Weasley.” I said as she pulled away.

“Ginny-I’d like you to be my maid of honour.” Hermione told her. Ginny started jumping up and down taking Hermione’s hand.

“I cannot believe you’re getting married! Ahhh, Mione this is going to be so cool! The tabloids will go crazy!”

“Ginny, its not about the tabloids-we’re getting married because we love each other.” I told her sternly.

“Yeah right Draco-your attention seeking persona is already exposed.”

“Darn it! I was hoping to have you guys fooled!" I joked.

....

"So, how?" Ginny asked as we all sat around the table.

"Asusmac." I said taking Hermione's hand.

"That's sweet dears," Molly said.

"So when did Hermione actually remember?" Ron asked scooping more food into his mouth which immensely disgusted me.

"Last night." Hermione said and I turned to face her grinning. Last night was one of the best nights of my life. From Hermione accepting my marriage proposal to the amazing aftermath. She was so new and fresh, it was just brilliant.

I watched as Hermione blushed and Ron put more food in his mouth. Ginny smiled and turned to look at Harry. I noticed a connection and immediately I knew something was going to happen.

"Harry and I have some news as well." Ginny said. In that instant a small gold wedding band appeared on Harry's finger and Ginny's was a stunning gold band with a small diamond in the middle.

"We're married as well!" Harry and Ginny excitedly said at the same time.

"And we're having a baby. Well Ginny is anyway." Harry told us. Molly and Arthur's faces turned a cold stone and they were fuming.

"That's my baby sister!" George said sternly.

"I know sorry, um we were engaged?" Harry excused.

"Well we're happy for you." Hermione said.

"Not me, God Harry she's my sister what were you thinking?"

"I know Bill, sorry."

"Well I think eet is beaautifuul." Fluer Delacour said correcting her husband.