Final chapter 29; Forever and ever

Hi everyone! I'm gonna cry, because this is the end ;_;. I had so much fun writing this story. I'm going to miss this. But there is good news. I have another book ready for you called 'The Pocket Watch'. I'll upload the epilogue and first chapter real soon. Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Sharing this last chapter is highly appreciated! Stay awesome and I love you! <3

See you next time,

xAllTimeTessax

I was in my room again. I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I was mentally preparing myself to face my father. Before I had realized it, I had fallen asleep.

I saw the back of a person with blond hair, standing in my doorway. ‘Can I help you?’ I asked the boy hesitantly. The boy turned around, smiling at me. ‘Forever and ever, you said.’ He said with a grin on his face. ‘You.’

My dreams were interrupted by the annoying sound of my cellphone ringing. I groaned and answered the phone. ‘Hello?’ I asked annoyed. ‘Yo, waddup, my nigga.’ I heard a familiar voice say from the other side of the line. ‘I think you have the wrong number.’ I told her and almost hung up the phone. 

Wait, Jen. It’s me. Alice! Your sweetest and funniest best friend!’ Alice said. I sighed. ‘I can’t believe that you said those words.’ I said laughing as I walked towards my windowsill. I jumped upon the sill and gazed out of my window, that had a beautiful view on the garden. ‘But seriously, what’s up?’ She said with a cheerful voice. I told her that my father wanted to talk to me about the marriage.

So your father wants to talk about the marriage?’ Alice asked me over the phone. ‘Why that?’ I shrugged my shoulders. ‘I don’t know. Maybe he wants to go over some things for the wedding, like the date, the dress and the theme.’ I told her casually. I heard Alice sigh. ‘I’m so against this wedding.’ I laughed a bit. ‘I wonder why?’ I said sarcastically. ‘Jen, I’m serious. I’m not going to let you marry to an abusive, drunk asshole!’ Alice said seriously. I smiled a faint smile. ‘I know you won’t let that happen.’

I looked at my watch. ‘But I’m going to make myself ready to talk to my father. I don’t want to face him like the zombie I look like.’ I said laughing. ‘Some things can’t be fixed.’ Alice said, laughing at her own joke. ‘Watch your words! Your time is up soon.’ I told her, smirking like a maniac. ‘Yeah, yeah. My last days will be count, blah blah! I’ll come over later! Talk to you later!’ Alice said and she hung up.

I dropped myself on my bed again, continuing to  stare at the ceiling. I sighed. I am so not ready to get marry to an asshole at the age of sixteen. But I have to. It’s for my father’s and Josh’ future. If I don’t do this, Edward Hyde’s company will not support my father’s company and that means, he can’t go international.

I walked towards the door that led to my father’s office. I knocked on the door and got answer right away. ‘Come in!’ I heard my father’s strict voice say. I opened the door. ‘You wanted to talk about me and Chester.’ I said, feeling emotionless. ‘Take a seat, darling.’ He pointed at one of the chairs in front of the desk. I took a seat and sat uncomfortable in it. 

‘How are things between you and Chester?’ He asked. Where is this coming from? ‘Oh, everything is fine.’ I lied as I gave my father a forced smile. ‘Are you sure?’ He questioned me again. ‘What would make you think that it isn’t?’ I asked my father confused.

My father took off his glasses as he sighed heavily. ‘I got an phone call anonymously with the information that Chester had hit you?’ My eyes widened. ‘Do you really believe that?’ I questioned my father. My father sighed again and he opened one of his desk drawers, grabbing a large paper out of it. He placed on the table and shoved it towards me.

My eyes widened even more.  On the paper was a picture of Chester screaming at me as I was pushed against the wall, with tears over my cheeks. ‘W-what?’ I said, my voice trembling. ‘Darling, why didn’t you call me about this? Why didn’t you told me that this had happened?’

I let my head hang. ‘Why did Chester hit you?’ My father said, folding his hands as he placed them on his desk. I sighed. I looked up at my father and told him everything that had happened. My father had listened to me the entire story. He didn’t interrupted me with questions or anything. He let me tell him everything. A few times he nodded or said simple things like ‘okay,’ or ‘alright.’

My father placed his folded hands in front of his mouth. ‘I’m going to cancel this marriage.’ He suddenly said. My eyes grew wide again. ‘What? Why? Isn’t my marriage important for the sake of the company?’ I questioned my father, shocked by his decision. ‘The company may go to Hell, but my daughter is not going to marry a guy that is abusive! I will not tolerate that!’ My father said strictly. 

After a long time, I was able to smile a real smile. ‘Thank you, Dad!’ I said as I bowed. I stood up and was about to leave the room, but my father halted me.

‘Before you go, the person that called me told me that I had to tell you these words; Forever and ever.’ My eyes grew wide. ‘No way. He told you about it?!’ I asked my father shocked.

There was a knock on my father’s door. ‘Come in.’ My father called out. A maid stepped in. ‘Young lady Adams, there is someone for you at the door.’ She said. I raised an eyebrow. ‘For me?’ I wondered. ‘You can go, honey. I’m going to settle things with Edward.’ My father said as he grabbed his cellphone. I nodded and exited the room.

I walked down the stairs, wondering who could be waiting outside for me. Was it May? It would make more sense if it was Alice, since she just told me that she would come by later. This was sooner than I expected.

With these thoughts, I finally got to the front door. I saw the back of a boy with blond hair, standing in my doorway. He was wearing jeans and a black, leather jacket. ‘Can I help you?’ I asked the boy hesitantly. The boy turned around, smiling at me. ‘Forever and ever, you said.’ He said with a beautiful grin on his handsome face. ‘Austin.’ I breathed as I smiled.