Chapter 11; Another dream

Enjoy chapter 11 :3

----------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up from a certain person who was literally jumping on my bed like it was a trampoline. ‘Good morning sunshine. Wake up. We’re going to Tokyo.’ Where did Alice get the energy to be this energetic in the morning? I moved my legs what caused to fell of my bed, flat face on the ground. I heard Alice moan out of pain while May and Petra were laughing. Alice and I are like a comedy show on TV. We do the strangest things sometimes. I sighed and removed the blankets to get out of bed. ‘Goodbye sweet bed.’ I said half asleep.

We got dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast with everyone. We walked to our private dining room. I saw that the seats next to Mark were free. I took the chair next to Mark, because May had taken the seat next to it. Petra sat down next to May and Alice took the remaining chair next to Petra. ‘Good morning.’ I said to Mark as I yawned. ‘Well you look wide awake.’ Mark joked. ‘Alice woke me up by jumping on me and yelling in my ear.’ I said as I yawned again. ‘I kind of figured that I out. I heard her yelling and then there was a bang and I heard a lot of laughing.’ He said. ‘Are you spying on us?’ I said as I smirked. ‘That I was walking in the hallway towards the dining room doesn’t mean I was spying.’ Mark said. I laughed.

Not short after that, Mr. Roberts started to speak. ‘Good morning everyone. The cooks made us a delicious buffet so you can make your own breakfast. Enjoy your meal!’ We all got up to get some food. I grabbed some scramble eggs, a cucumber sandwich and coffee. I don’t eat much in the mornings. I walked to May. She had a bowl of yogurt with cereal, pancakes and tea. ‘That looks good.’ I said. ‘Where did you find the pancakes?’ We turned around and saw Mark. I saw May’s face getting flushed. ‘N-next to the fruit t-table.’ May stuttered. ‘Thanks.’ Mark said with a big smile and he walked away. ‘Someone is in love.’ I sang with a teasing voice. ‘S-shut up!’ May said and she walked to the table. I laughed and followed her.

‘Get yourself ready and be back in the lobby at 10:30 AM.’ Mr. Roberts said. ‘You are dismissed.’ We walked back to our rooms to get ready to go to Tokyo. May opened the door and we walked in. She let herself drop onto her bed. I grabbed my black backpack and packed my mobile with earplugs, my wallet, a small bottle of water and bag of candy. I went to our bathroom and applied my make-up. I put my hair to one side and braided it.

 ‘Good, everyone is here. Let’s go to the bus.’ Mr. Roberts said. We all stepped into the bus and we took place. We drove away from the parking lot towards Tokyo. We saw the building from far away. It was like a 20 minute drive that we arrived at the parking lot. We started walking towards the Ueno Park. It´s a public park with a lot of different attractions. We were free to go in the park. Me, Alice, May and Petra decided to go to the shrine and then to the zoo. We were about to make our way to the shrine when someone laid a hand on my shoulder. I didn’t turn around because of Alice’s expression on her face.

‘Young lady?’ I turned around to see who was talking. I pointed at myself. ‘Me?’ Two men in black suits were looking at me. ‘Our master would love to talk to you.’ I widened my eyes. ‘What the hell is going on? I´ve dreamed this too.’ I thought.

‘Miss Adams, we would like that you come with us.’ One of the bodyguards said. He sounded British. ‘How do you know my name?’ I asked. The guy totally ignored me and he whispered something in the other guy’s ear. The second bodyguard walked towards Mr. Roberts who was standing a few feet behinds us. He handed Mr. Roberts a fancy envelope while the first bodyguard grabbed my arm. ‘Herewith are you and all your students invited to a gala.’ The second bodyguard said. He sounded also British. ‘A gala?’ Mr. Roberts asked astonished. ‘Why are we invited?’ Mark shouted. I face palmed myself. The idiot probably has watched the whole scene. May punched his shoulder. ‘Och! Oi, what was that good for?’ Mark asked a bit upset. May placed her finger on her lips to tell him to remain silent. Luckily, the airhead got it and kept his mouth shut.

The bodyguard, who was holding my arm, pulled me towards the car. ‘He, dickface! Let go of me.’ I kicked him on the side his knee and he let go of me. I spinned myself around and stood ready to attack the guy if we wanted to grab me again. ‘Jen, stop saying and doing reckless things!’ Alice yelled. ‘This guy just tried to kidnap me and now you’re telling me to stop saying and doing reckless things?’ I yelled. The second bodyguard walked towards me and threw me over his shoulder. I started to hit his back, but I didn’t work. He threw me in the car and sat down next to me. The bodyguard I had kicked sat in the front seat. He lowered the window. ‘We’ll bring her back safely.’ He said to Mr. Roberts who was still confused about what happened. The bodyguard closed the window and the car drove away.

I started kicking the bodyguard who sat next to me. ‘Let me go, damn it! I don’t want to see your goddamn boss. What the fuck is going on?’ I said, still kicking the bodyguard’s leg. I was pretty pissed, because I swore in every sentence. ‘Luke, control that woman please.’ The bodyguard in the front said with no emotion in his voice. ‘That woman has a goddamn name!’ I yelled in the guy’s ear. I was acting like a total brat, but what was I supposed to do? ‘Would you please shut up?’ Luke said emotionless. I groaned. ‘What’s happening? It looks like one of those movies where the child of the hero gets kidnapped.’ I thought.

Realization hit me. ‘Oh my god! I am being kidnap! ’I grabbed my phone and started to type a text message to Alice. I was about to finish the text message when Luke grabbed my phone. ‘What the fuck are you doing? Give my damn phone back!’ ‘Not until you stop being an annoying brat.’ Luke said. ‘What am I supposed to do, you jerk! I’m being kidnapped right now and you expect me to not act like an annoying brat?’ I said angrily. ‘She got a point.’ The chauffeur said. ‘Shut up, Hayato.’ The bodyguard said. 

That was chapter 11. I hope you liked it. I think this is my favorite chapter I wrote. I'm sorry that I am so slow with uploading. I've already written chapter 12 & 13 and I'm writing chapter 14 now. I want to keep chapters I have finished a bit longer offline so I can check for grammar faults or I can change some things. Also I am close to my final exams, so I won't have much time to write the next weeks. At the end of May, I'll be able to write again. That's when my summer holiday begins :3 Enough talking. Vote if you liked it and comment what you thought about it. Stay awesome and I love you! <3

xAllTimeTessax OUT!