I Met Him On Kik

Prologue of the ''I Met Him on Kik.'' 

It was Friday night, I was done with my school work and I was planning to do skype with my friend. She is currently living 6 hours away from me because she had to move for a bit with her father. It’s not very far away from me, only a few hours but I can't just let go of my school and go see her. This year is very important to me, I need to study hard for my exams for collage next year, so I can get accepted at a good collage.

I was scrolling through my Tumblr, being a white girl just re-blogging what I like and trying to make my blog creative so that I can gain more followers. My phone vibrated on my desk, I got up lazily from my bed and went to check my phone. It was a text from Jade.

''Hey sorry, I'm going to be late. My dad is making me cook for him today: :( xx''

I sighed and replied to her ‘‘it’s okay. Send me a text if you change your mind. Don't burn everything. xx''

Putting my phone back to charging on the desk I went back on my bed, arranging my pillows behind my back and laid there with my laptop on me. After a few minutes, I was bored of my mind, I was tired re-blogging photos and I logged on twitter. A skype call appeared on the screen and saw that Jade is video calling me.

''Hey girl. What's up?'' I said when I answered the call.

''Oh my god, I'm so tired.'' She replied putting both hands on her forehead while closing her eyes.

''Yeah, me too kind of. I'm really bored. Thank god you called.''

''By the way, I installed this app today, some guy from a supermarket told me to install it from play store. It's amazing.'' She said unlocking her phone to show me. ''What's it called?'' I asked curiosity. ''Kik'' She replied showing me the application on her phone. ''You can meet people and ask for their kik username, if they have kik obviously.'' She explained.

''Maybe I install it later on my phone if I have enough space.''

''You should. Oh and did I mention the guy was hot?''

''No?'' I asked confused but still showing a smile on my face.

''He is. His accent is just wow.'' She said moving her hands while she talked.

''Are you going to kik him?'' I asked her, but I think I already know the answer.

''Of course. Maybe we can do the dirty deeds there.'' She laughed.

''Oh my god.’’ I burst into laughter.

''Well, will see. I was joking. But who knows.'' She said after a few good seconds laughing are heart out.

''Yeah. Just tell me if you did.''

''Sure, my father is calling me, I have to go. Chat later, okay?''

''Yeah okay. Bye Jade'' I said waving at the camera.

''Love you Ava.'' She said blowing me a kiss and waved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------