Chapter 9

''How are you Blondie?'' I greeted Luke with a smile from ear to ear. ''Memories in that place,'' He spoke looking at the building where the concert was yesterday. And I smiled even more. ''I am better now.'' He finished his words when he turned to face me, with the most incredible smile showing on his beautiful face. Luke then grabbed my right hand and started walking, not saying anything.

 After minutes of walking non-stop, Luke exhaled loudly through his nose, exhaling the warm humid air, rich in carbon dioxide, depleted in oxygen. He looked at me once again, making eye contact. ''This cafeteria is really yummy and I would die for a warm coffee right now.'' He said. ''Sure, boss.'' I laughed.

Luke was the first one who entered the coffee shop and I followed him like a lost puppy. The coffee shop was based on an old style but it was very welcoming. The smell of the fresh made coffees and hot chocolates is one of the great inventions. We ordered our coffees and went sitting around a table that was alone in a corner. ''It's nice, isn't it?'' Luke asked breaking the silence.

''Yeah'' I replied observing around the place. ''How was it for you when I got hacked?'' He asked with both of his hands on the table. ''Shit,'' I replied honestly. ''I thought it was you even though I knew you won't  be able to say those things to me.'' I continued. ''I apologize.''

''Not your fault, Luke.'' The waiter then came with our beverages and we both thanked her and she smiled kindly at us. My phone did a 'blup' sound and saw a message from Cameron. I unlocked my phone:

Hey babe, want to meet up? :) xx

I send him a quick message that I can't and continued communicating with Luke. I looked outside the window and saw a guy with a professional camera in his hand, ''Luke, is that a paparazzi?'' I asked him pointing at the guy. ''Oh,shit yeah. I'm really sorry about that. You're going to end up all over the media now.'' He looked panicked. ''Stop saying sorry. It's fine, ignore it.'' I told him putting my hand on his for him to calm down. He smiled.

''Do you have to be somewhere else?'' He asked me when he noticed that I'm looking at the phone once in a while. ''No, my friend text-ed me.''

''How is your YouTube world?'' He asked smiling, showing his perfect teeth. ''Amazing. I'm planning to do another video soon.''

''That's crazy. I love watching videos on YouTube.'' He said a bit amazed. ''You like watching mine too?'' I asked and he nodded. We both smiled and my stomach did a back flip. ''You think Mikey and your friend get along?'' He asked. ''Oh yeah. I think Jade likes him. They look cute, don't they?''

''We do.'' He said winking and I laughed. ''You're cute.'' I mumbled. ''You too.'' His cheeks turning in the shade of pink. ''Don't you have a girlfriend Luke Hemmings?'' I asked him smirking. ''Nope. Maybe I'm looking at her right now.'' He replied, his amazing eyes contacting with mine. This time my stomach was doing gymnastics inside me. ''What about you?'' He asked when I didn't replay him. My mind went directly on thinking about Cameron and I don't know how to respond the question. Was I with him? Should I ask him? Should I tell Luke the truth? Does Cam really likes me or its all an act to him? Millions of thoughts were running through my mind and Luke was waiting for an answer. ''Well,'' I began explaining. ''There is this guy, we slept together but I don't know if we are together...''

''Oh...'' Was all he said, showing no emotions? ''Do you like him?''

''He's alright. But I don't know. You came in my life again and I don't know what's going to happen.''

''You know I like you right?''

''I know.' I laughed; he smiled '' Is it obvious?''

''A bit, but I like it.'' I replied smiling.

Despite that we were talking all the time, we were very tired and it was getting dark also. Then we decided to head to the hotel. He walked with me to my hotel and then he went to his. It was so nice of him. Jade was already in the room when I got back. ''Hey babe,'' she smiled ''How was it?''

''It was really nice, how was yours?'' I responded excited for her to tell me. ''Amazing, we went for a walk however we went back to his hotel and played video games.'' She answered happily. ''Did you know that a bad guy is around? I saw the news.'' She turned the subject into a whole different subject. ''That is surprising —''

''I know right.'' She laughed. ''What happened?'' I asked curious what the guy did. ''I don't know. But they said it was a guy wearing black clothes and apparently he drives a motorcycle as well.''

''Wow...''

''Well, I'm going to shower.'' She clapped her hands together and got up from the end of the bed. ''Sure.''

When I was arranging the room, Jade came out from the bathroom. ''Av,'' I looked at her and she continued, ''Mikey called me and they are going to a party tomorrow and he invited us and I told him we will be there.''

I saw that she was pretty excited and looked very happy. I love when I see her like that because then I get excited as well like a little kid craving for candy.

———————————————————————————————————————-

EARLY UPDATED WHOOP WHOOP!  =D