Chapter 7

Sorry Late Update :/ 

-

My music is on the highest volume and I'm dancing around my room like a mental person and singing my heart out while doing the air guitar. I was packing the bag that I am taking with me on the small trip. Auntie Lou got the idea that we should go to a hotel for one night or so after the concert because we will be tired and not in mood to drive back home. So Jade and I decided to stay for only two nights in the hotel.

Cameron sent me a message to meet him at his house because he wants to talk to me. I don't know why he doesn't come here, in the end he is the one who wants to talk to me but I closed my mouth and didn't say anything like that to him. He has a nice enormous house, so I won't mind. After I was almost finished with packing I wore a comfortable pants and a top and grabbed my phone and made my way to his house.

I rang his door twice and he finally came and opened the door for me. I am sitting on his bed watching him awkwardly walking back and forth in-front of me, he seemed nervous about something so I finally decided to cut the chase. ''Is everything alright Cam?'' He looked at me with his innocent eyes and took a deep breath. ''Okay. So you see, there was this girl that I was going out with when I was going out with you also...but I broke things of with her because I want to be with you...and Ava'' I was speechless and let him to continue. ''I really like you.''

I found myself walking and my feet taking me in-front of him, I grabbed his hands and pulled him closer to me and he wrapped his arms around my back and I put my hands around his neck and kissed him with all the passion I have. He smiled in the kiss and I found myself smiling as well and whispered ''I like you too Cam.'' He pushed me slowly on the bed and it turned out in a make-out session. I took off his shirt and I felt his six packs while my hand went down his chest and he smiled while kissing me and took off mine.

**

I blinked out a few times, browsing my surroundings and seeing where I am. I looked at the side of the bed and saw Cameron sleeping and sweet snores coming out while breathing. Memories came really quick and I smiled; Cameron and I had sex in the afternoon while his mother is downstairs. Would be embarrassing if she heard us. I left a note on Cameron's nightstand telling him that I went home and made my way outside. Walking alone in the street making my way to my house to finish what I have to do, thoughts came on my mind and I guess now I have a boyfriend.

**

Tomorrow in the afternoon:

''Are you done yet?'' Jade said knocking on my bathroom door. I told her that I still have to shower and she was going to kill me. She hates when we go out late when we have time settled. After long fifteen minutes I was ready and she was relieved. She took my hand and dragged me downstairs. ''Auntie, we have to get going!'' I shouted. My auntie came with her car keys in her hands and smiled at us. ''You look both very gorgeous.''

We arrived at the hotel near the place where the concert is going to be held, thank god there was no traffic. ''Have fun and be safe!'' My aunt shouted at us when we got out from the car. I turned around and smiled at her and waved. We checked in and went to put our bags in the room. The concert is going to start at 7pm and before we decided to go and look around the hotel. When it was six fifteen we both started to get ready, I put my hair in a messy bun and wore a black floral print Bardot neck skater dress along with ankle boots.

*

We are in the hot messy crowd standing in the concert waiting for the guys to come out on stage and start doing their performance. Finally, after ten minutes the lights went off and the crowd including Jade and I started screaming and the band appeared on the stage. First was the drummer who appeared on the stage and did the sound of his drums and the rock sign with his hand in the air. Secondly came a guy with bright red hair who I believe is the guy with green hair in Amnesia music video. Right after a guy with black hair and blonde quiff appeared. He looked hot. Then, finally, Luke came out and ran straight in the middle of the stage with his electric guitar. Screams were getting louder and louder every second. Then they started playing one of their songs. Jade was singing along with them while we jumped with the crowd.

After multiple of songs they sang, they started talking and making speeches on the stage and the reaction from the fans obviously was by screaming. ''Thank you for all being here, this is absolutely amazing. We wouldn't be here on this stage if it wasn't for you!'' The red hair guy said into the microphone. Some of the fans were crying and some of them were really shaking and breathing really deep. ‘’This song for you is called Amnesia.'' Luke said and I immediately started screaming my heart out.

''I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted, I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted. And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine......''

I looked directly into Luke and started singing the chorus along with them. ''I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things, like the way it felt to fall asleep next you and the memories I never can escape...'' Luke looked briefly at our stand and he looked away immediately but then something caught his eyes and looked again at our way. And I knew he was looking at me.

''Cause I'm not fine at all.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

External Link - Ava's Outfit :)