Chapter 8

''Cause I'm not fine at all.''

*

Since Luke noticed me in the crowd he really seemed very nervous. After that he barely looked at our stand once in a while. When the concert finished the people with their backstage meet and greet tickets were walking after the security guard, including us. There weren’t a lot of people who had these tickets but we still ended waiting at the back of the line to meet the guys. The guys were standing next to each other, and the girls would go give them a hug one by one and ask for autographs. In between crying and shaking few girls managed to chat up a little with them. Watching the girls in the line all excited, nerves started to build up inside my stomach. I wished for time to go slower because as much as I was anxious to meet Luke, I was scared to approach him. However, we were only two people away from this moment to happen.

I hardly noticed that Jade had already gone for the first guy who appears to be Calum, the boy with the blonde quiff. I was frozen and couldn't move but I built courage and walked slowly to Calum. ''Oh my god, I love your hair.'' I heard Michael saying to Jade and she responds him with a giggle. ''Yours is so bright.'' She said to him.

''Hey?'' Calum asked him. ''Oh hey sorry.'' I said to him embarrassed and hugged him. ''You're so cute; I like the blonde thing on your quiff.''

''Thank you babe.'' He said. Calum and I talked for a bit and I took the opportunity and took a few pictures with him. One smiling and another one with our tongues out. Next it was Michael, he greeted me with a smile on his face, and he looked so adorable. I hugged him really tight and he was beyond amazing at giving hugs. I took another picture with Michael and went to Ashton.

''Hey beautiful.'' He said when I went to him. ''Hello.'' I replied giving him a hug. ''Your hair looks fluffy, may I touch it?'' I asked him blushing. He giggled and put his head to me to touch it. And it was really fluffy but I could feel the hairspray as well. I kept on talking with Ashton, he was really nice and I really didn't want to go and meet Luke. I was scared but at the end it has to happen. ''I had fun, nice show.'' I said to Ashton after I took a photo with him and he replied with a thank you. I turned around and Luke and I made immediately an eye contact with each other. ''Ava?'' He said blinking twice to see if he was right. I nodded and covered my mouth with my hands and tears were forming in my eyes. He came and hugged me tight, at first I stayed still but then I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him back. ''Oh my god, I can't believe it.'' He whispered in my shoulder.

We both pulled back from the hug. ''Was it really you?'' I said and he nodded. ''Even when yo---'' He interrupted me. ‘‘But then someone hacked me and I couldn't log in and I was so depressed and I didn't know what to do and I forgot your user-name.'' He explained. ''So it wasn't you who insulted me?''

''What?!?'' He half raised his voice. ''No Ava. I would never do that.'' He said. ''I'm glad. Oh my god, I didn't believe it was you but then again I was confused.'' I told him. ''I know, I am really sorry.'' He apologized and came real close. ''Are you going to take a picture with the guy who you said has very nice eyes?'' He said kind of flirting with me. I laughed and pushed him playfully from his shoulder. ''Sure. I won't break your heart Luke.'' I replied smiling. We took a bunch of photos until the others behind us talked to us to interrupt us, along with Jade. ''How do you know each other?'' Michael asked us looking at both of us with a confusion written on his face, the others with him. Jade was smiling at me and I smiled back. And so we sat on the couch backstage explaining to them what happened and how we met.

When we said our goodbyes because the securities told us that we have to go, Luke stopped me and asked me to exchange our numbers. Jade and I went to our hotel room and we decided to sleep because we were exhausted from the concert. That night at midnight my phone vibrated on the nightstand and it woke me up. I looked at the phone and it was a message from Luke.

   Luke: Do you want to meet up tomorrow morning at 10? We leave next week but maybe we will come back here again. :) xx

       I smiled at the message and sent him a quick ''yes'' message.

*

I started getting ready at around nine in the morning, Jade was still lazily in bed while I was doing my hair. ''Good morning'' I told her when she opened her eyes. She smiled and mumbled a good morning.

''Where are you going?'' She asked getting up from the bed. ''Meeting Luke.''

''Can I come?'' She asked and I laughed at her and told her a simple no. ''I can send Luke a message and  you can meet with Michael if he wants to meet with you.'' She smiled even wider and nodded. I send Luke a message and after minutes he sends me back. ''Jade!'' I shouted and continued ''MICHAEL WANTS TO MEET UP!

She came running out from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around. ''Are you serious?'' She said and I nodded. ''Here is his number if you want to text him yourself.'' I told her and gave her my phone to see his number phone. After I was ready I told her that I am leaving and went to meet Luke outside where the concert was yesterday.

*