Epilogue

''Good-morning sunshine. I am coming to your house and you have to come with me today.'' Jade said when I picked up my mobile phone. ''What are you talking about? I just woke up.'' I replied confused, rubbing my sleepiness off my eyes. ''Yeah, that is why I said good-morning.'' She told me. ''I'm picking you up, be ready.'' She continued saying and ended the call immediately. I have no idea what is going on, however I did what she said. I got up from my cosy bed and went to take a shower and started getting ready before she comes here. I didn't know what to wear and I ended up wearing a cute penguin Christmas jumper and black skinny jeans with amber shoe boots. Satisfied with my outfit and my hair, I went downstairs and got some snack to eat. While I was eating the cereal bar, the doorbell rang and I went to open the door. ''You look cute.'' Jade said looking at me smiling. We hugged and we went into the kitchen. ''Do you want one?'' I offered her a cereal bar, like mine. ''Yes please.''

When we were both ready eating and gossiping about stuff, Jade and I made our way to her car. ''Where are we going?'' I asked her sitting down in the passenger seat. ''To meet Michael first.'' She said starting the engine of the car.

*

''Hey babe'' She said when Michael came opening the door. ''Hey'' He replied back, kissing her on the lips. ''Hello Ava.'' He told me when he saw me. I smiled and mumbled a 'hello' back. ''Luke is going to love that sweater.'' He said smiling. ''What did you say?'' I asked him, in doubt of what he said. ''I know right, that's what I thought when I saw her.'' Jade said before Michael could answer me. I let it slide and not in mood to get an answer from anyone and got inside the house. When I walked in there was an open area and a sofa so I went sitting on the white sofa.

After waiting for nothing to happen, Michael got up from the sofa. ''Let's go.'' Jade immediately got up from the sofa and smiled and I got up as well. ''Where?''

''Somewhere fun.'' Michael replied getting his keys. ''Finally.''

*

When we arrived, I saw a lot of people standing outside a building. I was wondering what the hell was going on there. ''Let's go from the back door.'' Michael said while parking the car. ''Where are we going guys? Can someone tell me?'' I asked, annoyed that no one told me where we are going and I have been asking since we were in the car. ''You will see babe. Don't worry.'' Jade said, looking back at me and smiled.

We went for the back door and continued walking inside the building. I was hearing a lot of voices, loud ones. We came at a white door and there was a paper written ''5SOS DRESSING ROOM'' on it. ''Are w-'' I didn't finish the sentence when Michael turned the knob of the door and opened the door. ''Mikey!'' Calum shouted when we entered the room and everyone noticed us that we were there. ''Hey Ashton,'' I mumbled when Ashton came next to me. ''Hey.'' He replied and gave me a friendly hug which I hugged him back. Luke came out of another door and we made eye contact immediately. Everything around me blurred out and I just saw only him and me in the room. Just like how they explain in books. ''Hello Ava.'' He almost whispered to me. ''Hey.'' I replied really low.

''Show in three minutes. Go on stage now.'' A guy came, opening the door, shouting for the guys. When the guys went after him, Jade and I ended up being both alone in the room. ''What are we doing here Jade?'' I asked her, raising my voice a little bit. ''Calm down, we just came to see the show,'' She said, ‘‘Let’s go in-front.''

*

The guys have been playing a few songs of theirs and I am remembering when Jade and I came watching the concert the first time to meet Luke. It was amazing, just like this one. But the sad thing is that whenever I look at Luke, I get the weird feeling in my stomach. The feel when it was hard to breathe sometimes. ''Shhh,'' Calum was stopping the crowd from going crazy and screaming for a second. ''Luke needs to say something.'' He said looking directly at Luke. ''This is it.'' I heard Jade whispering to herself. ''What's going to happen?'' I leaned in and asked in her ear. ''Just wait and see.'' She replied.