A Whole New Becca

It has been a harrowing few weeks since the incident where Brantley and Kyle, got into a fight and since Becca was hit. Since then, Becca has ignored all calls and texts from Brantley. Her and her best friend Heather, decided it was best for Becca to get a fresh new look and change it up. Besides, Becca was pratically going to make Brantley's jaw drop and shock him when the ACM Awards are coming up. Becca decided to dye her hair a deep, dark red. You are probably wondering why red? Well, red is a color that suits Becca's current mood right now.

It's the night of the ACM's, and Becca is up for New Female Artist. She is also performing her new single, Impossible. She made sure that she was sitting far away from Brantley, opting to sitting next to Heather. Becca looks so damn pretty in her dress and with her new look.

(Becca's New Look)

''Heather, I don't know about you, but I'm hella sure that I'm gonna have fun tonight

''Heather, I don't know about you, but I'm hella sure that I'm gonna have fun tonight. Besides, a certain Georgia man better have brought extra drawers and pants with after he sees me. I'm so rocking his world tonight and will make him practically beg and plead for me to forgive him for what he did.'' Becca laughed a little as her and Heather took their seats.

''Well, Becca, I agree with you 100 percent. Besides, once he gets a good look at your outfit tonight, I guarantee that he will come and get on his knees and beg and apologize. I also got a phone call from Demi Lovato earlier today. She gave you her blessing to do a cover of her song 'Give Your Heart a Break'. Demi also is sending you a outfit, as a present. That girl admires you, Becca." Heather said as she takes her seat along with everyone else, signaling the start of the show.

The show is opened up by Reba McEntire and Dierks Bentley, which they both say something that makes the whole audience laugh. Through the laughter, Becca sneaks a quick glance over to Brantley. He looks like crap since then, and he's not even wearing a suit tonight.

Becca turns her head back towards the front of the stage to see the start of the awards given out and three performances before she is escorted backstage to get ready for her performance after Keith Urban is named 'Male Artist of the Year'

''Alright, this young lady took the stage by storm with a win at the CMA's earlier this year for her song 'Now or Never'. She is nominated for the ACM 'New Artist of the Year' and is here to perform Impossible, off her album, The Confessions of Becca Rose. Ladies and Gentleman, give it up for Becca Rose!'' Dierks announces as the stage divider rises and Becca takes the stage in a rockin camo outfit.