Uh-oh! It's Baby Time!

This chapter is also dedicated to the awesome, kickass MissyDoe2017. Thanks for being with me since the beginning! I love you! <3 

Becca is now 9 months pregnant with her and Brantley's son. She was at home alone today with Mama Becky, while Brantley went to the recording studio to finish on his new album that's coming out. Let's just say that Becca is ready to pop any day now.

35,938 likes

35,938 likes

beccarosegilbert  

I'm so going to miss this, but I'm ready for Baby Boy Gilbert to be here.

View all 200 comments

brantleygilbert 

Darling, I'm ready for our little cowboy to be here

After posting the maternity photo on my Instagram, I went carefully down the stairs to sit on the couch to sit and watch Sons of Anarchy on Netflix. After getting into the show, I decided to name our son after Charlie Hunnam's character, Jax Teller. So, any day now, Jackson Nathaniel Gilbert is ready to be welcomed to the world.

I fell asleep on the couch for about 2 hours before I woke up with very sharp pains in my lower abdomen. So, I went into the bathroom to do my business. No sooner than I sat down on the toilet, I felt a gush of water and yet again another pain. That signifies one thing. I'M IN MOTHERF**KING LABOR!

I went and cleaned myself up as best as I could before I called Heather.

''Heather, I'm so sorry to bug you, but can you come over to the house? My water broke and I can't get ahold of Brantley as he's at the recording studio? Please, I need you." Becca said with tears in her eyes while holding her lower belly and breathing to help with the pain

"Sure, Becca! I'm on the way. I'll call Brantley for you. Hang in there, I'm coming." Heather said as she hung up the phone

"Lord, I know I've done things I'm not proud of, but, please let my husband know what's going on. I'm praying for the safe birth of our little boy. Amen" Becca said in a prayer as she leaned against the wall, another contraction hit her, causing her to cry out in pain

Heather's POV

My best friend Becca just called me in fucking tears, that she went into labor with her and Brantley's first child. She tried getting ahold of Brantley, but the stubborn ass Georgia outlaw wouldn't answer his phone. That's it, I'm tracking his ass down with the help of Jason Aldean's wife Brittany and Thomas Rhett's wife Lauren.

Let's just say, us three women together right now isn't good, since our sister from another mister is labor and crying out in pain, wanting her husband.

We pulled up to the recording studio while Lauren and Brittany got back on the phone with Becca to calm her down until I drug Brantley's ass back to his wife. I stormed into the studio, where I saw Brantley sitting around, bullshitting with Jason and Thomas.