Chapter 9 To tell or not to tell..

// yepp i finally Named Nejis Brother. Aaron.//

The Next day when I woke up Kaiya where sleeping peacefully. she had been tossing all night, it took ages for her to fall asleep. and then IT had been restless. but at least she was sleeping now, and so I had no heart to wake her up, not yet. she needed her sleep. i bend over her and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead then i freed myself form Kaiyas arms and went down to My parents and older brother Aaron in the kitchen. My dad was just putting down his empty coffee cup in the sink, grabbing his suit jacket, grumbling out a good morning. apparently it wasn´t in his point of view, my guess was he was still mad about what Kaiyas parents had done to us. he was one of those very protective parents. you don´t mess whit his family or he raise hell about it. and he would. he probably was just waiting for us to tell them the entire story before rushing away. he was smart that way. considering his options before acting.something he and mom tried to teach us kids to. and i was glad for that. otherwise i would never had gone back for Kaiya. i knew i wouldn´t have. but im so glad i did. i just wish i could have gone back faster, and protected her better from everything. i sighed as i heard the front door close behind dad. then i looked up at mom and Aaron who sat at the table, mom doing some crossword in the newspaper, and Aaron skimming through the sports section. mom looked up when i came inside and got myself a glass of juice and a toast joining them. mom smiled at me but i could see he worry in her eyes as she chirped happily.                                                                                                            -good morning Neji, how´s you girlfriend doing?                                                                               -she is finally asleep now. it took all night she just fell asleep two hours ago. i answered her beat. i hadn´t slept much myself to be honest. but i figured i could catch up whit it later.                              -really, I can't see how anyone would do that to there own daughter. Specially a daughter as sweet as Kaiya is. my mom said indignant.                                                                                       -yeah..erm...mom, there is something I need to tell you... but I don't know how ore even if I can tell you about it.                                                                                                                               -Neji? What is it that you need to tell us? i squirmed nervously as my mom watched me tense.         -yeah. I want to tell you, but I have to ask Kaiya if its OK first. After all its kaiyas secret, but i think you should know about it. my hands felt a burn from where i was rubbing them, something did when i didn´t want to disappoint my parents but knew i needed to tell them something. like bad grades or accidentally putting a dent in dads car. this was like that but bigger, also i didn´t think they would be mad or anything. it was just the fact that they would look differently at me and kaiya afterwards and that kind of scared me a bit. but i wouldn´t tell kaiya this, she never dare to tell then.                           - is it something serious? she asked worriedly putting down her cup.                                                  -kinda. You might not like it. this made my brother look up from the paper curious.                         -Neji are you talking about THAT? he had stopt his spoon of cereal half way to his. this was something he didn´t wanna miss apparently.                                                                                             -yeah. They'll might find out themselves otherwise and I bet they'll be more upset in that case. So mom if you can just wait a while so I can talk to Kaiya about tellingg you i would really appreciate it... i glanced at mom who despite being worried soften at this. also knowing Aaron knew and seemed to take it whit ease probably helped her relax a bit.                                                                      -honey of course, you and Kaiya has been through enough as it is. me and your dad can easily wait a couple of hours. besides he has to come home from work before anyway. she finished of by smiling at me.                                                                                                                                       -thanx mom.your the greatest. i gave her a hug to show her how grateful i was, then i took a seat beside her.                                                                                                                                -Do you want some breakfast Neji?   she asked getting up from her seat.                                            - sure mom that would be greatt. she then continued to make pancakes for me and kaiya i guess, because there was no way i would manage to eat all of that, and both she and Aaron had obviously already eaten.