Chapter 3 secrets

it had now been almost three month that we had been sneaking around like this, stealing moments on the roof and in the locker room. I where on my way down from the roof after one of those embraces. my lips all tingly and swollen from our kisses, her sent lingering on me. Kaiya had already left for class but I had stayed a while longer to gather myself together before leaving. I where now on my way when I meet a group of guys in the stairs Jimmy, Kiyoshi, Billy and John the very popular upperclassmen doing their final semester. I only knew them very vaguely, My brother had been in the same class whit Billy when they where freshmen.

-Hey! Neji right! aren't you a underclassmen? Billy suddenly called                   -uh...yeah...why? I askt wondering if they where going to test my right to be on the roof. I had known this day would come.                                                                                                                                                                  -you know that there is only special people from the upper classes that are let up here. care to tell us what you where doing on the roof?                                                                                         -uhm...well...I have the right, I where invited here so...                                                                         -invited by the same person as the last three weeks huh? that would mean you moved up in the heraki now and that means you can hang whit us why don't you come whit us and keep us company while we smoke, who knows  catch a bloss as well?                                                   -eh...sure why not. we went back up again and I got to listen to them talk and what they done whit some of the girls they been dating. when I heard all the popular girls they had I got an irresistible urge to brag about my own                                                                                                                      -actually I where invited here by Kaiya... suddenly they where all silent for a short moment then they burst out and dunked my back.                                                                                                                            - you gotten into Kaiyas pants little Neji! well done. there's been lots of better lookers then you that tryd and been pathetically failed. how did you do it little man?                                                         -actually I didn't she just came on to me one day and i just followed along,                                              - I must say your one lucky bastard aren't you? so how far have you gone. you done it yet?                   I remember blushing at that comment and shaking my head,                                       -no...just...making out and such...                                                                                                    -hmm...well its still further then anyone else on campus has gotten whit her.                                            here was my chance to ask someone of advice about her unwillingness of being touch. -actually...cold you tell me someone would be all over you whit out a reason and touch you about everywhere just to not allow you to touch them back? asking the question I was regretting I had a bit, Me and Kaiya where privet and secret I should have kept quite, but it felt so god to tell someone and to be able to brag for once in my life.                                                                                                   -she won't let you touch her at all?                                                                                                     -well...she dose let me tuch...her back and such and the...um butt but...not anything else...I Got emberesst now, I had said to much. I rally had. just then Billy said.                                                            - how about if I lookt around abitt and told you what I find okej?                                                                    - nah its fine im sure its nothing...                                                                                                                        just then the bell rang in.                                                                                                                                       - um...you wont tell anyone about this right.                                                                                        -right...of course not...i hurried away from there.