epilouge

Later that week we found out that my father had made a huge scean at Kaiyas parents place. Shamining them for abandoning their own kid like this and that they should atleast be responsible enought to  give thier daughter her things so she didnt need to live of of goodwill of others. Kayias parents refused having such a disgrace in their home and but agreed to pack up it all and leave it outside for dad to take whit him, they where tossing it all away anyway.sens it was tainted. But Only to get him to shut up and off their stoop quickly. but said they never wanted to hear from any of us again , their son was gone and they would never accept  having some descrase trying to take his space, as far as they where conserned their son had died and i  the devil who killed him. Meening Kaiya didn't exist.

Some how dad managed to get Kaiyas birthcetificate though so that Kaiya legaly could move about and change her name.

Mom found out from her friends that actully attended church that aperently. They did not ever talk about thier son. And if anyone asked them  they said he was gone. . I never told Kaiya this though. I think she already knew anyway.

At school ppl continued to bully us. But it lessened. Especially after me, Kaiya, my brother and his girlfriend faught back a group of guys that jumped the four of us after a movie night. I must say Kaiya really did some damage to. Dont underestimate girls in heals and pepparspray. Atleast two of the guys may never have any kids.

We got in some heat whit the cops about it untill we told them what happened and someone had come forward whit evidence recordings of the fight.  We did not starg that fight but we did finish it before running away and hid in a cafe. those guys had been gaybashing on us and attaced first, you could clearly hear us tell them to leave and stop, and them shouti g slurs at us before we faught back whit any real damage. And that was after one of the guys had tryed feeling the girls up. I meen i kn8w that Kayias chest had become amazing  ut they had no righg to tuch those. Lets just say there where some settlements made after that that went into our  collage living expenses. and a start for Kaiyas surgical transition. Not huge win sens these wheren't some rigch boys. Just stupid troublemaking kids whit screwed values and Kaiya did not want to be a bother anymore.

Once collage came around Kayia was seing a terephist full time about transisioning and hhey where discussing surgical transitioning eventually. She was already taking hormones sens just a few month into living whit us. And we had a new start whit new ppl. There wherent as much truble just the occational taunt about my girlfriend having bigger balls then me or stupid shit like that.

It was tough i wont lie, sometimes i find Kaiya looking discustedly at herself in the mirror. Then i just start telling her all her good points and pointing out changes her hormones had done to her. And soon she would smile again . By third year she had gained comfidence and where flaunting her knew chest and long hair. She talked more to now that her voice where coming in lighter. but to me she was as beautiful now as she always been. Alright i wont deny i was really enjoying her new curves. She was becoming the women i had always thought her to be. The one she always wanted to be.

I waited untill a few years after collage when Kaiya had done her last surgery and was starting to heal up. Until we gotten our own place and a tiny dog named Strutter, becuse he always strutted around as if he owned the place, Kaiya said.

I waited until all that was a fact before i took Kaiya out whit me to dinner, movies and a romantic walk. I know its really cheese but so what? On a parken bench by the  pond i asked her to marry me. And she said yes whit tears in her eyes as if she could not belive it.

Aparently she had been a little bit worried i might want to break up becuse,  aperently i been gone so much lately and been so secretive. She thought her transition might have made me lose intrest. Witch was so far from the truth as it gets.