Chapter 8 Discoverd

//so sens i got my first request of an update i did as soon as i saw it. also sens she was my first update request that is not someone oi know in IRL i dedicate this chapter to you foodlove120. so here you go. the next chapter.

so you know this story is nearing its end. at least as  far as i written. but I'm playing whit the idea of maybe adding Kaiyas POV in the story. what do you think? would it make it better or not?

Also warning there will some minor naughtyness//

I discovered that skirts where the most wonderful inventions there is. so practical, You just had to lift the hem of them to get full access to the delight that was Kaiya. I loved it. While his parents where out of town we did it over and over again, we where like rabbits, couldn´t get enough of each other.   kaiya kept to her promise and dressed up for me several times. it was amazing, it was like i had two Kaiya´s all to myself. The beautiful girl who drove me crazy, and the cute shy boy that i just adored.being whit the girl was more kinky, Kaiya always gained confidence from it and her inner freak came out, but when i was whit Kaiya the boy it was sweet and more a need to show him how much i loved him, show how amazing i found him no matter how he looked. Kaiya believed for some reason he was ugly as a boy, it was far from it. and i needed him to know this. in a way i guess i fallen for the boy even more then the girl during this amazing week. at least that how it was in private, in public it was easier the other way around, sens i had trouble keeping my hands of Kaiya, and she had problem keeping hers from me, it helped that others thought she was my girlfriend. she kind of was. they didn´t need to know he was also my boyfriend to. One time when we where out we got so hungry for etch other that we just couldn't't stop touching. We didn't't have to ether sens kaiya whore a dress. We where walking along a dam and decided to stop and take a break on a park bench. just to make out, you know romantic couple stuff.

when some guys from school saw us. They looked at us, specially at me whit jealously, like they couldn't't believe my luck. hey i couldn´t believe my luck. It was absolutely thrilling to know Kaiya who so many other boys wanted a Chance whit. Was mine. plain dull me.  She/he loved me and no one else, it was fucking mind blowing when i thought about it now. how the hell did i manage that? i don´t think i will ever understand this, and not only was she all mine, but i also had been trusted enough to know all of her. no other knew her secrets like i did. yeah, im gloating but can you blame me? they say Angels don´t have a gender. well Kaiya had both in a way that made her have non. it only further straightened my believes that Kaiya must be one and just had forgotten she was. she was my angel.

 The day came when Kaiyas parents returned home. Kaiya where back in the boy cloths again. But i didn´t complain, by now I was use to it. i loved him as much as her so to say. i found him as attractive as her just in different ways. only bad think whit the boy clothes where the disturbing way  people stared at us.but this to was something i grew more and more accepted of.

Then summer break where over and it was time for school. I had broth Kaiya a new girls school uniform to use, sens her parents trashed the old one.and i knew he didn´t want to go back to school as a boy. I told her she could keep it in the train stations looker boxes. that way he could change when ever he wanted to, whit out his parents finding out. I had even gotten her her own key to a long term locker.

It was fun, exiting even not to telling anyone of the family's what was really going on. For my family I was going out whit a pretty girl. In school we where a well known couple by now. And we often snookt away for quick make out sessions. Sometimes Kaiya went down on me. Taking me into her warm soft perfectly painted mouth and she would give me pleasures beyond imaginable...she would never allow me to do the same in school to her. said we might get caught and that people would put two and two together to easily if they happen to see us. It was only when she had gotten to exited to be able to hide it that I got to pleasure her back. then we would do it in the locker rooms ore some empty classroom. she would struggle to keep quite, not to be over heard. it was a real pity to because her moans where beautiful.