14. K-Kiss?!??!

(Jello Everybody! Miss me? No? Ok... :( jkjk :) thanks for those who read, voted and comment this fanfic! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! But seriously long time no update ;). I'll explain at the end so if you want you can read it but if don't wanna it's cool I get it! So hope you enjoy this chapter~~~) (E/N: Yo it's me the editor aka the writer, I almost forgot to mention... I'm changing the age again... haha sorry so they are all 17 years old, except for Dre and Mei Ying who are now 16 and some of Cheng's friends are 18 you know who I'm talking about if not hehe nvm :P. Ok enough with me blabbering let's go and write! Enjoy Ladies and Gentlemen!)
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

Recap:

Tiptoeing up, sliding my hand out of his grasp and placing my freed onto his chest and the other hand on top of his bicep. Whispering sweetly into his ears with a mischievous gleam glistening within my chocolate-brown eyes. "Hmmm? Is that so," I took a hold a piece of his collar of his shirt and pulled a bit closer to me and causing me to easily blow slightly into his ear watching his ear turn dark pink. Stiffing a laugh, I continued whispering, "I should be the one lucky to...be in...a room alone with...such...a...handsome...piece of a man in front of me and also.... So...so close to... Me."

I hesitated to continue my act, but having to decide quickly whether or no to risk the option of making him be humiliated by me or put me into the danger of him humiliating me... Well I choose-

♯。♯。♯。♯。♯。

OHH HEELLL NAAAHH am I letting him have a chance of humiliating me!

"Jokes."

Or maybe I will... Whoops?

I stepped back only to be pulled back into his embrace. I froze on the spot, calculating what to do and what are the best options to get out of the situation. Liang looks down at me and I looked back unable to look away from his dark brown eyes that glistens.

I don't know if it's me or not, but that it's seems to be that Liang's face is getting closer and closer to me. Without thinking, I feel myself leaning close also.

BAM

We both pulled apart from the sudden noise. Liang turned his head to see who it was and slowly smiled. I followed his gaze when I noticed his smile was so stiff and... fake.
I froze and stared blankly towards the person when my entire face flushed in embarrassment that the person had just saw and interrupted what Liang and I were about to. Liang started speaking with the person and all I could think of was...

Oh my god! Why is he here? I'm dead so dead!! What am I gonna do??

Then it hit me as I thought of one thing and that was to...

RUN!!

I tried sneakily escape the room when the person stopped me by grabbing my forearm and looked down at me asking—no. More like demanding me, "what do you think you're doing."

"I-um-I... I," I stuttered incredibly, turning red to the point that you can't even tell the difference between a tomato and I.

"Cheng. Stop it you're going to hurt her."

Cheng looked to Liang then to me before responding to him.