6. I'm allergic to bullsh*t like...

(SORRY I'VE BEEN not busy but LAZY THINKING OF SOMETHING ELSE BUT I RECEIVED A SLAP FROM THE INTERNET TO CONTINUE WRITING. ENJOY!)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

I looked at him being completely stunned recognizing him in an instant that he was one of the boys who held my forearm yesterday and who was hot as ****— AHEM!! Ignoring that I shook my head getting out of my stunned faze and proceeded to walked towards him trying to not look at his face, body, BASICALLY his entire existent. (NO OFFENSE)
As I sat beside him took out my empty book and my pencil case. I began to forget Liang and his gaze on me from some time as I wrote down notes that the teacher says or wrote on the board. All of sudden I felt someone tap me on my shoulder, I turned to them saying, "do you need anything?"
Froze on the spot when I remembered Liang is the only one who sits near and next to me then I became nervous and shy blushing.

"Can you help me with this question," he asked--no told me leaving me with no choices but to oblige.

"So which question?" I asked trying to hold in my stuttering feeling suspicious as he stared down at me with his attractive eyes.

Attractive?? What's with me! And what is with him, staring at me for?? Did he forget how I look yesterday? Is he trying to remember me or he really needs help? Maybe he just tricking me into thinking he needs help but really he doesn't and wants something to do with me that will lead me into meeting him at lunch so he can lure me to his friend aka that strong guy who beat the living ducks out of Dre and giving him the chance to let him beat me or even... KILL ME?!!?!? NO NO, NO XǏ HUÌ! Maybe I'm overthinking this, yea I think I am... I need to chill and relax he probably needs help with the work that's all and may or may not remember me yea THAT'S IT! But he cou—

"Hello? You there?" He interrupted my over exaggerating thinking.

"H-hi? Y-y-yea I'm here?" I said embarrassing myself. My face was burning as I told him which question he needs helps with. He pointed at a question and then whispered to me something that startled the holy ducklings out of me. "O-oh?? That q-question, well—"

"Who taught you kung fu?" He asked in a cute curious way by tilting his head to the side a bit making me blush a bit more so I ducked my head down avoiding him seeing my tomato face. Unknowingly, he saw my ears were red and simply smirked at my reaction and his facial expression became a lot more amused when I fumbled my hold on my pencil, dropping it onto my lap which I went to get it only to have it taken out of my hands by Liang who held my pencil gesturing me to take it. I soon realized that he was not gesturing he was taunting me to try to take it out of his hands as I so stupidly thought he was being polite but noooo he just had to swipe it further away from my reach.

"How did you learn Kung fu?" He rephrased his question with a slight tone of seriousness. Staring down at me as if he was the boss making me feel pressured but angered I mentally wanted to throw him down to the ground and go on top of him so that I could punch him over and over.

Urgh...why am I so short!!

"You don't have the rights to tell me what I can or cannot do," I whispered, glaring up at him. My eyes glanced down at his jaws as he seduc— clenched his jaws in annoyance at my response. I gulped looking away from him and started to teach him how to do the question. He sighed and wrote the answer to the question that I was 'helping' him with. I gasped at him not knowing what to say, he smirked at my reaction and whispered into my ear.

"I don't need your help for this stupid question but I do need your answer to my question."

I blushed a deep red turning away from him to start with my own work giving up with the pencil that is taken hostage by Liang taking another pencil from my pencil case. I could feel his gaze on me as I did my work.

*TIME-SKIP*

After the torturous one hour passed, I quickly packed up my stuff shoving my books and pencil case into my bag and neatly putting my bag to the side where no one can trip over my bag. I began walking towards the door, the only exit and entrance to the room only to be stopped in the mid step out of class.

"Ms. Lín, could you please spare me some of your time?" Ms. Wú asked me.

NO! Why??? BECAUSE DAMN IT Ms. Wú! I was THIS *pinched my pointer finger and thumb together* close in escaping Liang's grasp by no no noo! You have to make me locked under his radar!

"Of course Ms. Wú, what do you need?" I said sweetly secretly pissed off at her. I looked around my surround to see Liang still there. Before I could even ask him why he was still here, our so lovingly teacher interrupted me. "Liang? Why ar—"

"Mr. Lü, why are you still in here?"

"I'm waiting for Xǐ huì so I can give her a tour around the school," Liang lied fluently, I widen my eyes at him before narrowing them.

YOU LIAR! IM SO GOING TO GET YOU FOR THAT!!

My glare burning straight at him, with him shrugging it off like no big deal. Ms. Wú smiled at him nodding saying what a gentleman he is making me accidentally scoff. I coughed to cover up my accident but I, unfortunately, caught Ms. Wú's suspiciousness on me making me apologize saying I'm allergic to dust.

Sorry, Ms. Wú I'm allergic to bullshit like him. I would like, no LOVE to say that out loud but I can't

She nodded understanding, before telling Liang if he would so kindly wait for me. I smiled at him as a 'thank you' but really I was smiling a 'you son of a dog! Go away!' He smirked at me before smiling and nodding at me to lessen our teacher's suspicions of us. She turned towards me asking how was her class, and that if I ever need help or something to go ask her. I thanked her, bowing showing my respect and left the room 'accidentally' forgetting something I mean someone.

Liang caught up with me and immediately shoving me into a wall nearby us, slammed his hands beside my head locking me between him and the wall leaving me no space of privacy.
I blushed like a ripe tomato putting my hands on his chest trying to push him away from me but my strength disappeared leaving me vulnerable and weak under his gaze. I stuttered telling him to let go of me and to leave me alone, I turned my head to the side preventing him to see my entire burning red face but he smirked leaning down to my ear whispering something that I couldn't hear as my mind blocked any sounds.
I shook my head still red, still trying to push him away from me. Then we heard,
"LIANG?! Oh! There you......are...sorry~ Liang. Next time if you're 'talking' to someone like a girl, you should do it somewhere private."

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

(JELLO! AS YOU READ ABOVE I WAS NOT BUSY BUT LAZY SO IM SORRY ABOUT THAT! HOPE YOU ENJOYED, I'LL TRY UPDATING SOONER UNLIKE NOW AS IT BEEN 10 DAYS!)

-Ms. BoringGirl