2. Damn

(JELLO EVERYBODY! I AIN'T THAT GOOD AT WRITING SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME! I LOVE YA FOR READING MY BOOK! THERE IS PROBABLY SOME MISSING PARTS THAT I MISSED SO SORRY ABOUT THAT, BUT PLEASE GO AND ENJOY THIS BOOK!)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

Going to a nearby bench that had a great view of the basketball court, I saw a girl that is practicing with a violin. I quickly made a decision between asking her if she could there or leaving her alone and going to a different bench or sit down on the ground. Not wanting to be bothered to do something, I went to sit down somewhere else, but still, see the basketball court. It seems they were talking about something and glancing a bit towards me, making me confused and shy. Shortly after they done talking about whatever they were talking and began playing, me, on the other hand, got a bit bored watching I decided to go somewhere where some guys playing table tennis/ping pong. I asked them if I could play, which my surprise they actually agreed, I took the paddle stick(whatever it's called) and thanked.

"Don't go easy on me, cause I definitely won't go easy on you," I said trying to sound polite while smiling. The person I'm playing against with, nodded before we both got ready.

He started serving, throwing the ball up before smashing it down towards me, I frantically looked at the ball before moving my hand with the paddle-thing to my face blocking the ball and ricochet the ball at him, making me sigh shakily. I quickly moved into a stance that I have balance and control over, the guy didn't hesitate to smash that ball at me. Causing me to yelp, I swiftly hit the ball back, we continued doing hitting back and forth with an absolute ambition to win until he, mistakenly, gave me a soft hit, FINALLY, I hit it. Not just hit, I ferociously hit it to make sure he can't handle and quickly returning it.

"YES!" I yelled softly, before coughing in my embarrassment. "That was a great game, thank you very much for playing with me."

"It's my pleasure," he said friendly, I gave back the paddle to the guy who watched us and nodded at me as I gave the paddle back.

I walked back to the basketball court to see a new boy. Curious as I was, I event a bit closer to see...

Dre?

Wondering why he was there, I saw him shoot and embarrassingly missed the hoop and made a fool out of himself. Hearing giggling I turned my head slightly to see the violin girl laughing at Dre before shaking her head and looking somewhere else. Dre saw her laugh at him, making him blush. He started to walk away from the basketball before stopping as a ping pong/table tennis ball came rolling towards him. Picking up and looked around to see two elders, which were the people I versus before, for whatever went through his American boy's head he thought it would be easy to beat an elder in ping pong/table tennis to entertain? No, not entertain, but to impress the violin girl as he saw her looked at him. Finding this amusing, I watched him go asked the guys if they want the ball back with the guy, who gave me his paddle, taunted him to take the paddle and versus the pro player.

"You sure?" Dre said while walking to the guy and taking the paddle. "You know I have no problem with beating up old people."

Pfft... have no problem heh? Well I think bet the old guy would beat the shit out of him ;P hope what he doesn't know won't kill him... right?

Dre served and the guy hit back, but for some reason softly making me huffed in jealousy.

WHAT!?! SOOO UNFAIR! I HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIS FAST HURTFUL SUFFERING AND DRE GETS what? A pity hit... Talk about unfairness.