10. Why?

(Somewhere in this chapter... I was inspired by a song 'Marry Me' by Jason Derulo, haha I was suddenly like omg I have a great idea! Oh if you don't mind me changing the ages... they are all 16 except Dre and Meiying "who is now one year younger"... Anyhow, ENJOY! :D)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

"Where am I?" I said as I look around my surrounding to see a lot of people dressed up like—

"Isn't this the Qi Xi festival? Why am I here? More importantly, how did I get here?" I unconsciously said out loud, walking around accidentally bumping into someone. "Oh! SORry?"

The person ignored me clearly I wasn't happy about their manners, so I yelled at them to come back and apologise for bumping into me as well but.. they seem to not hear me. Then it hit me, as I slowly grasped what hit me and boy oh boy did it made me so scared at that point.

Wait didn't I even bump into them? I didn't feel them colliding with me is this-

"-a dream?" I muttered to myself. I pinched my forearm immediately yelping in pain. It doesn't seem that I'm in a dream since I was still in my—

HUH?!? Where's my midnight blue shirt and blue denim jeans??

I was wearing a short black, velvety cheongsam/qípáo that goes down to my mid-thigh with short sleeves and flower printed at an angle as well as a red outline of my cheongsam/qípáo. 

(If you don't like, umm you can always imagine it yourself :P)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(If you don't like, umm you can always imagine it yourself :P)

I surveyed my surroundings taking notes, one thing I noticed is that I could not see anyone's faces. Their faces were blurry like that moment when the camera gets out focus. I froze in fear, looking down at the ground with my eyes wide open filled with horror. I felt my dark brown ribbon that tied my dull brown-coloured hair loosen due to the strong wind, my hand went to grab a hold of it but I was a tad late. Startling me, my hair swooshed to the side, the direction where my ribbon blew away. I went to grab it when I heard an awfully familiar voice spoke.

"Hey! Follow me, I wanna show you a great spot to see the fireworks!" A girl's voice uttered, I looked behind myself to where the voice came from, sadly I was unable to catch a glimpse of them.

Until I saw two black silhouettes who were running behind the Shadow Theatre, hands locked together. My curiosity filled me full causing me to follow them. When I reached them they were looking at the midnight sky, I quickly hid behind a tree or two forgetting no one can notice me as it was a dream. I went closer to listen in to their conversation.

"Hey Che**, what you wanna do in the future?" The same girl voice said so cutely making me swoon internally.

I then noticed after trying to imitate the girl creating a more cringy version, that I can't hear what she said when she called out for her companion as if my ears cannot hear it.. or my mind would not allow me to...remember?

The Karate Kid (2010) ~Love Story~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें