5. Well shit

(JELLO! Please don't kill me IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I DIDN'T UPDATE LAST WEEK [WHICH I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE EVERY SINGLE WEEK] READ THE MESSAGE BELOW THE STORY OR NOT CAUSE I AREN'T GONNA FORCE YA SINCE IT'S A BIG WASTE OF TIME [Like me] SO LETS GET ON TO THE STORY! ENJOY! 😄 )
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

"Xǐ huì! Wake up, it's time for school!" I heard my mum yell outside my room. I groaned and got out of bed and got ready, I asked my mum uniform or no uniform. "No uniform!"

YASSS QUEEN!!!

I picked up a random outfit and put it on. I left my room after grabbing my bag, I told my mum I'm done. My mum told me to find a lady called Mrs. Po, she's supposedly at the front gate since she can't come with me due to her work requiring her to be at work around 6:10 am while I have to go to school at 6:20 to make it on time which is 6:30.

"Ok Mum," I replied in a disappointed voice looking at mum as she goes from room to room grabbing something in each room beside mine. By 6, she kissed my forehead giving me a shirt speech about behaving at school, obey the teacher and that she won't be able to come to pick me up causing me sigh sadly.
As she was at the front door frame, I told her to be safe and I love her.

"What should I do now?" I rhetorically asked myself like a lunatic I am. I went back to my room to grab a book from my bookshelf before going back to the living room that has a kitchen which I also went to have my breakfast that was made by mum. To kill some time I ate my breakfast while reading my book, after every 5 minutes or so I would always check the clock on the wall above the television to make sure I'll go to school on time like a good student I am.

"Shit! I might have to go to school a bit early," I muttered to myself realizing I don't know how to get to school and where are my classes are.

6:16... yea I should go now

I stood up where I was sitting and put my book that I was reading and took the plate and glass to the sink mentally noting myself to wash it when I get back from school. I grabbed my bag and took off to school, before doing that I put on one of my shoes that I think would suit my outfit.

Going down the stairs pretty quickly, I greeted the man behind that glass thing who's wearing a uniform and stepped outside only to switch on my light bulb aka my intelligence.

"Umm... E-excuse me, s-sorry i-if I'm b-bothering you," I asked—stuttered, the first thing that I did when I turned back around to the man behind that glass thing? Counter? OR whatever you CALLED IT, continuing my question. "D-do y-you by chance know w-where is Beijing Luxun Middle School?"

"Oh! You turn to your right, go straight and turn left then continue going straight again until you see two entrances at the school," the man said while gesturing making me smile. (GOING STRAIGHT? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) SHE'S STRAIGHT FOR you know who... MUAHAHAHA)

"Thank you very much, sir!"

I bowed and left the building following the directions he told me to take.

*TIME-SKIP*

"You turn left and turn, right? No, no straight??? Damn it I'm gonna be lost," I said in a doomed tone, I turned my head left or right to see just barely two entrances and a lot of students but was blocked by a ton of bikes and trees.

YES! I'm NOT lost!! God! Thank you, for not making me lost on my first day of school!

I walked to the entrances, when I got there I saw Dre and his mum.