Chapter 1 the turndown

Hi my name is Neji and I'm 17 years old guy, have black hair and dark eyes like many others in my school, Actually I'm rather regular for a half Japanese boy. very ordinary in most ways. And I just really need to tell someone the story of whats happened in my life. its to weird to be untold, Also I need to clear my thoughts out as well. so why not humor me and pleas bare whit me and keep what i tell you to yourself. good, now that that's settled, i´ll tell you everything. and whit that i mean EVERYTHING.see this some kind of journal if you like.or me just talking out loud about thoughts. my mind going through the thoughts popping up. so anyway. lets start whit this.

I don't have any real friends, not that I hang out whit everyday after school ore talk to a lot, at the most I hang whit them on recesses,lunch, might go to a party or two that they throw. my presence is not mandatory though I'm more of the crowd filler to them. they are just acquaintances.people that I'm hanging whit in that lack of anyone closer, i just haven't found anyone that clicked i guess. same whit friends as whit girlfriends, i don't really have any. But I often wish that I had a best friend. specially Now, now that life was just to become more complicated. you see aside from a friend i have feelt the last years, that I wished for a girlfriend, someone i could hold on to and take care of. someone to hold hands whit, to kiss... and well yes other naughty things. like i said I'm a very ordinarily regular boy. i want what everyone else want i guess. I'm just that age when this is getting impotent. actually That's how this all became so weird in the first place. you probably get by now that I'm single. and as i said I'm not the greatest of lookers ether, not that I'm ugly, I'm not I'm just boringly normal. I'm not good at sports, nether particularly bad either. not particularly bright, yet not stupid. I have no Artistic talents what so ever. really I'm mediocre in almost everything. so no girls are interested in me. they always fall for the popular guys, the once that you take notice of. i cant even become the bad boy type. I'm that boring. Anyway this all started one day like any other in school. I had just been turn down by yet another of the many girls i´ve tryd to get to notice me, I had walked up to her and askt her out to the arcades but she where already whit a guy she said. it broke my heart to hear that. specially sens both she and the guy where just like me, ordinary. Alright so i wheren't in love whit her. But I thought she was cute and sweet. But once again I where apparently not enough. i was not enough no matter how much i lowered my standards. i had even tryd asking the bullied kids but even they didn´t want me cus they where crushing on their bullies or their friends. in a way i was invisible, unnoticed. yeah people saw me. they talked to me. but they did not know me. no one would ever say hay you know that kid in math class, or have you ever meet neji? you know why? because no one would remember me being in the class. there is nothing remembered about me apparently.

 and this really brought me down. it hurt way more than i wanted to admit that a girl as plain as myself didn't even remember i had been in her class for three years, and when askt out the used the fact that she had a BF already. i didn't know she had. like i said the fact she wasn't interested at all and didn't remember me from class bugged me more than the fact she already had a BF. so what do i do now? how do i get people to remember that i actually exist?

I guess it showed on me clearly how low I feelt, enough to get me noticed. becuse only three hours after i had been turned down. i was on my lunch break, and i was suddenly pulled into the girls looker room. to my huge surprise it was one of the senior girls, and one of the prettiest i have ever seen. she was just slightly shorter then me. had long dark curly hair and beautiful ember and green eyes. i think i had seen her around the popular crowd...I never thought I would ever be able to speak to someone like her, and none less intentionally. But then here she was in her cute school uniform, perfect little body. and out of nowhere she´d pulled me in to the locker room and she pusht me against the wall whit a determination and a smile then she started kissing me deeply. Kaiya, that was her name i remembered feeling the softness of her lips crushing against mine. The moment that her lips actually touched mine I feelt like I was in seventh heaven, her lips tasted like raspberry's and cream.i couldn't comprehend this, kaiya was kissing me? But why?  I really couldn't understand at all. a girl like her, who could get who ever she wanted was kissing me!? yet here she was making out whit me in the girls locker room. Pressing her slim body close to mine, sliding her hands over my body friskily, sending heat throughout my body. she even let me slide my tongue into her mouth. it was just so surreal. my heart was raising like crazy in my chest and I was getting warm all over. that's when the school bell decided to ring in. which made her brake the kiss and moved back, and then she smiled the most lovely smile I'v ever seen. it was like a pure Angel that's what she reminded me of. a rather naughty Angel, yet a Angel all the same. i think i was staring at her dumbstruck trying to say something, but i have no idea what, because she made a hush sound whit a smile and left me there alone to let my heart slow down.

I was still tasting her on my lips when i reached my classroom, she must have rubbed of some of her lip-chap on me. it drove me crazy to keep remembering them over and over again. such lovely lips. i was in my own little world now. And that was the first time I really didn't't hear a word the teacher where saying. All I could think of was the lingering smell of her on my cloths. wondering If anyone else could smell her sent on me. see her lip-chap on my lips. I had been enchanted by her. I had become so addicted to her from just that experience, that I hardly remembered who i was, I was Neji the nobody, the unremarkable guy. of course i would never be whit her like that again. ore so that was what I thought. 

 // so this is the first chapter what do you guys think? seems intresting? if you notice any kind of misstake please tell me. im going through the story over and over. its old i wrote it like almost 7 years ago ore something. also im trying to chage the perspective alittle. it used to be only Nejis POV and in past tens as if he was telling someone what happend long ago. i decided to change this.. its alittle to much like how i meet your mother otherwise.. even though i started writing it before the show wierd enought. XP anyhow. i hope you like it and wanna read more about this. i will be updating it as often as i get a deasent chapter together. also yes the naughty stuff up there is nothing of what is to come. ;) just thought all you perves out there should know. that is also why i had to change Nejis age slightly from 16 to 17 becuse otherwise i be writing bad stuff, and i dont wanna be part of that. meening yes he will turn 18 before she smex happens.//