Episode-5.2

Everyone went back to the villa. Aarushi-Anshuman and Sana-Zaan were happy. But Parth was more happy as Niti-Fahad didn't win the challenge. Now he can happily talk to Niti about them.

Everyone were in a serious mood because now it's time for dome session. They were afraid about their safety. Parth saw Niti sitting on one corner. She was just watching others arguing. She didn't take part in that. Fahad was also not there. Taking it as a chance Parth went into the room and stood in front of her. At first Niti was shocked seeing him as she didn't expect him to be there.

Parth: Niti, come out. I need to talk to you about something important.

Niti: I don't want to talk now. I will come later.

Parth: It's important.

Niti: I am busy.

Parth: Yeah I can see that.

Then Parth without giving her a chance to speak dragged her out of the room with him. Niti was asking him to stop but he didn't hear. He stopped at the pool side. Parth made her sit on one of the pool chair and he himself sat in front of her.

Niti: What's this, Parth? Why did you bring me here like this?

Parth: I want to tell you something important but never got the courage to take the initiative but now I don't have any other way. I need to let it all go. I can't keep it by myself anymore.

Niti was looking at him with a lot of emotions in her eyes. They had excitement, love, curiosity, pain, longing and many more. Parth also had the same in his eyes but he had a thing more, that is determination.

Niti's heart was racing at a first pace. She was looking at him without blinking her eyes. Parth was also staring at her.

Niti (composing herself): What is it Parth?

Parth: You know first time when I had seen you at the set of Kyy I couldn't take my eyes away from you but couldn't say anything also because I was in a relationship.

The more I was trying to be away from you, the more I was coming close to you. That's why I started ignoring you to suppress my feelings but they kept on increasing by each passing moment.

Then a lot of things happened. We became friends at kyy3. That was the best part. But again we drifted. I always had feelings for you but never got the courage to say. I kept running away but see I had to come back to you only. Niti, I want a chance for us.

All the while Niti was just listening to him. She had happy tears in her eyes she was controlling them with a lot of difficulty. She didn't say anything just hugged Parth. Because she had always wanted this to happen and finally the day is here. She can't be more happy.

At first Parth was shocked with the sudden hug but he composed himself and hugged her back. After sometime they broke the hug.

Niti (hitting on his shoulder lightly): Stupid. Couldn't you say all this earlier? Then I didn't had to bear so much pain and shed so many tears.

Parth (making a puppy face): Sorry, you know na I am a little stupid. I need time to understand things. But when I understand once I always understand.

Niti: Hmm.

Parth: So, are you ready to give us a chance?

Niti: Of course but Fahad? He always tried on me. He made all the efforts.