Episode-4.2

I am back with the other half. Hope you would like it......

Everyone came back to the villa. Parth went to Aarushi to talk to her first about their bond as he didn't want her to keep some false hope from him.

Parth: Aarushi, are you free?

Aarushi: Yeah, come.

Parth: I need to talk to you about something important.

Aarushi: Say.

Parth: I... Woh actually I don't know how to start. I am really nervous.

Aarushi: You don't need to worry. Just say what you want to talk about.

Parth: You know Niti.

Aarushi: Yeah I had a conversation with her. She is really a nice girl. I like her.

Parth: We had done a show together long back. I had some feelings for her. Actually I still have. I don't know about hers.

But I want to approach her. I had come here to move on from her but destiny has again brought us face to face. I had taken your name at the first time because I was not clear about what to do. But I think I should give us a chance.

Aarushi didn't say anything for a while. Then she replied with a smile which is not fake of course.

Aarushi: It's okay. I can understand. Moreover, we didn't come much ahead with our bond we were just starting. So, you have realized what you want so soon that's enough.

Parth: Thank you thank you so much for understanding.

Aarushi: Okay lover boy now go and talk to her else Fahad will take her. I have seen them being really close.

Hearing Fahad's name Parth stiffened for a while. He doesn't like to hear his name even. Then think what he must feel when he sees him around his girl.

Parth: Okay bye.

Parth then ran towards Niti's room. He went in but found her already sleeping. So he didn't disturb her and thought to talk to her in the morning. But he admired Niti for a while. She was looking so cute while sleeping.

Next morning
Everyone again woke up with the sound of scroll. They went towards the scroll area.
Parth took the scroll and read out loudly,

"Good morning splitsvillains. Get ready fast. Sunny and Nikhil are waiting."

Parth didn't get a chance to talk to Niti in the morning. So, he was a little bit restless. But he had thought that he would talk to Niti today anyhow.

Everyone got ready and went to their bay watch session.