Episode-4.1

Before starting the part I want to say something. I want to know if you guys are liking the story or not. Because the response is really low. So many views in every part but the response is so disappointing. If you can't comment, ten at least do vote. It won't cause any harm or take a lot of time. Please 🙏🙏🙏

After the task everyone went back to the villa. The environment was a little serious as next day there was dome session. So, they are tense about who is going to leave or whom are they going to vote to go in front of the oracle.

But Parth was not at all thinking about all this. He was just thinking about Niti. He was sitting alone when Ayaz came and sat beside him. But Parth was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even acknowledged Ayaz's presence. He came out of his thought when Ayaz kept his hand on his shoulder.

Ayaz: Where are you lost? Are you lost in Handa? Pyaar ho gaya hein kya usse?

Parth: What the hell are you saying? How will I fall in love with her in just one day?

Ayaz: Then think about that one with whom you are already in love from a long time.

Parth: (looking here and there) whom are you talking about?

Ayaz: You very well know about whom I am talking. We all know about you two. But you two are not realizing. Or we can say you realize but not ready to accept.

Parth: (sighing) I don't know what to do. I am myself confused what to do. The things are messed up from before. I have already paired up with Aarushi and she is also trying to make a bond with Fahad. She seems to be happy with him.

Ayaz: No, she is not. Talk to her may be she is waiting for you to take the first step. Approach her before it's too late.

Parth: Okay, after the dome session I will talk to her.

Parth hugged Ayaz and left from there.

Ayaz thought (mentally patting his back), "One down one to go. You are great Ayaz."

On the other side, Niti was talking to Fahad. Fahad was telling her some random Bollywood jokes to which Niti was laughing. Parth saw that and his blood boiled seeing them. But he couldn't do anything. So, he left from there to avoid some unnecessary fight.

Dome session
Nikhil and Sunny were standing at their place. Everyone entered into the dumping ground holding their partner's hand.
Parth was holding Aarushi.
Ayaz was holding Akshata.
Fahad was holding Niti.
Rohan with Shruti.
Varun with Priyanka.
Zaan with Sana.
Naina with Baseer.

Parth-Aarushi and Ayaz-Akshata went to the safe sides and sat down on their places. Others went to the unsafe side.

Nikhil: Welcome to the first dome session of Splitsvilla. We have two couples who are safe. And one of them are going to face the oracle today.

Sunny: If you guys become an ideal match, you will be safe till semi-final and you will also have some powers which can change the game.

Nikhil: Let's begin the process. At first the one who are unsafe will write down a name whom they want to face the oracle. Parth-Aarushi and Ayaz-Akshata will also write down a name whom the want to leave the villa. If they become an ideal match, the name that they have written will leave from here only.