BOOK 3 - PREVIEW

BOOOK THREEE!! The name of book three is...*drum roll*...Larry Stylinson, Forgetting the Past as THEIR son! :) it will mostly be about Harry, Louis, Larry and Ellie. the other characters will still be there! I promise :) Okay enough rambling...here's the PREVIEW! Oh and this book will mostly be in Louis' POV

Coming out - September 1st. (Yess It will be a while!)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I look at the photograph of me and Eleanor. I miss her so much. Sure it's been almost 4 years since she died, but I still love her. Elizabeth is starting to look more and more like Eleanor everyday. She's turning 7 soon. Larry is turning 15 in a few days along with Jay. His hair is starting to grow back, but it's darker now. Almost black. His eyes are still the same color of blue like mine, but they turn green sometimes.

As the years went by, Korey and Tyler found their true loves. Korey's happened to be Zayn. Before they got together, they had a bromance the fans gave them. Zorey. I guess together they make a strong couple. Tyler found his man, who also happened to be Sean. Oh how they make a cute couple. They all live in their own places. Obviously, Niall and Nichole got married. They're expecting their first child soon. Liam and Danni are together obviously.  Harry hasn't met anyone yet.

Ben has been around with us for sometime. He hasn't caused any trouble and now is going to collage. Stella is still gone. We haven't seen her since the funeral of Eleanor. It's like she disappeared off the planet. We're still looking for her, but there's no telling where she is. We're hoping she comes back to us.

For some reason, I've started to feel something that I haven't felt in almost 16 years. Love for Harry. The same love that caused us to have our boy Larry. Now that things have been going great, I think I can forget the past and focus on raising my daughter and son...Maybe along with Harry.

I made a promise to my self the day of Eleanor's funeral. I will not loose my daughter and son. I will fight to have them with me forever. Now, I think I have to add someone else to that...Harry.