Chapter 8

Larry's POV

I watched the guys get taken out of the room. I felt a pang of guilt and sadness when they were getting punched. I never knew N could be so aggressive. Aubrey on the other hand, I knew. She almost punched me in the face once. Jay comes back into the room. God she looks terrible.

"Shut up Larry," she grumbles. Whoa...did I say that out loud? My bad. "Before you even ask, no, you didn't say it out loud, I can just read you like a book," she sighs collapsing in the chair next to my bed.

Doctors and nurses come in. Every time they come in here, they smell like hand sanitizer. I'm sure that either Tyler or Stella are going to make me start treatment soon. Maybe I don't want to get better. I sigh as they try to explain everything. I know Jay will listen intently, but me? No, I stare into the doctors eyes. They're pretty awesome if I do say so myself. They're a light shade of blue-green with golden and brown surrounding the pupil and the edges. Like I said, awesome.

The doctor leaves. I caught a few words, like chemotherapy, but I didn't pay attention much. I know that I'm going to be in this hospital for a while. I hate it though. The doctors annoy me too much. Stella and Tyler walk into the room. I groan. I rather not talk to them right now.

"Nat? what the hell!? What are you doing here!?" Stella practically screams.

How does she know Nat!? How did Harry know about Nat too!? I look back and forth between them.

"Ahh sis, nice to see you again. I'm sure you remember Aubrey," Nat smirks.

"WAIT A MINUTE! YOU GUYS ARE RELATED!?" Jay screams.

Stella has some explaining to do...

Harry's POV

The police are giving us a fine. We paid it right on the spot and now we just have to hope that Nat doesn't press charges. Who knew a kid and girl could beat us up? Right now we're on our way to hospital again. Liam's been crying the whole time. The cops reviewed the tape from the hospital and it did show that it was accident of what he did to Jay. Danni is coming as well and heard about what happened. She's pretty mad.

What I can't get out of my mind is why Nat is back. I mean, I haven't seen him since I left for the Xfactor. Sure we were friends but he did so many things that weren't nice. The car stops and we run inside. Before we walk into the room, we hear talking. We press our ears to the door.

"Nat? what the hell!? What are you doing here!?" I hear Stella scream.

"Ahh sis, nice to see you again. I'm sure you remember Aubrey," Nat's voice comes though.

I can practically hear him smirking. Wait, THEY'RE RELATED!? I look at Liam. His eyes and nose are red. There's still a few tears spilling out but his face says he wants to kill Nat right now. We barge into the room. Stella and Nat are in the middle of arguing. Larry is just watching with a blank face. The last time I saw that face was 4 years ago from the photo shoot.

***FlashBackBecauseICan***

"Louis, why aren't you taking your time with Larry? Do you not want him?" I ask.

He looks like he's about to cry.

"Look, I'm trying my best, but I don't know what to do. It hasn't hit me yet that he's actually here," he admits.

"Well you better get it through your head that he's here. You need to spend time with him Lou!" I snap.

"Oh like you spend time with him! He's been around Stella and Liam most of the time!" Louis shoots back.

"At least I try to spend time with him!" I fire back.

I hear footsteps towards us. I ignore them and continue to argue with Louis.

"Harry? Louis? Why are you guys yelling?" a little voice asks.

My head snaps towards it. I see my son with pleading eyes for us to stop yelling. I don't know why, but I'm ignoring the eyes and my anger is fired up to a peak. I glare at Larry. His face turns into a little of fear. My feelings are ignoring the fact that he is in fear.

"None of your business! Go!" I snap.

His face stays the same, but he doesn't move. I get even more angry and yell at him again.

"Didn't you hear me!? I said go!" I yell again.

He doesn't move again, that's when I push him. My body moved without me knowing and just pushed my baby boy down. He falls to the ground and looks up at me. His face turns completely blank. I see tears start to swell up at his eyes. I fell my face soften, before I can say sorry, the guys take him away and Liam starts to yell. I pushed Larry. I pushed my baby.

***End Of Flashback***

The image of Larry still haunts me. I shutter it out as Tyler breaks up Nat and Stella. Aubrey, N and Tyler walk out of the room. Liam immediately runs over to Jay. I hear him say some words to her that I couldn't make out. I turn my attention to Nat and Stella.

"Okay, Stella just explain how you guys are related," Larry pipes up.

Hearing his voice made me feel better. I don't know how, but it did. Stella sighs and sits down in a chair. She mumbles a few words then looks up at us.

"Okay, my dad was a man whore. There I said it. MAN WHORE!" Stella says.

"LANGUAGE!" Liam shouts.

Stella rolls her eyes at Liam. Jay and Larry snicker at Liam. Nat just smirks.

"It is true though, he was a man whore," Nat says leaning against a wall.

"Shut up Nat. Anyways, Nat and I are the same age born at the same time because our father didn't know how to keep it in his pants. Nat and I were both genius' but I was smarter to leave before he did. A few years later, I found Nat was just as a man whore and stupid as our dad," Stella glares.

"Again with the man whore crap," Liam sighs.

The door flies open. Aubrey glares at Stella and mumbles things to Nat. Nat starts to panic but then calms down.

"Uh, Larry, we'll call you later. We, uh, gotta go bye!" Nat yells running out.

The door slams shut and I look at everyone. Liam looks overwhelmed with the whole situation. Stella just looks pissed as hell. Larry still has that blank face. I don't like that face. The silence comes and I decide to break it.

"So uh, what was that about?" I ask.

"Who cares? Oh and the doctor is coming around noon to release Larry. He has chemo scheduled for tomorrow. Are you guys staying?" Stella asks looking at us.

I roll my eyes at her. She thinks we're going to leave after that!?

"No Stella. We're going to fly out of here on Liam's turtles," I say sarcastically.

She throws her hands in surrender. The door opens again to Danni and El followed by Nichole, Niall, Ellie, and Louis. Ellie jumps out of Louis arms to runs to Larry. Danni rungs over to Jay who has stitches right below her eye. Louis and El grabs me and take me out of the room. Why do I feel like they're going to hurt me?

"What's wrong with Larry?" El asks in a hushed tone.

I turn to Louis in astonishment. He didn't tell El!? Hey that rhymed. Wait no, stop it Harry.

"Louis you didn't tell her!?" I whisper-yell.

Louis just looks down. I turn to El and sigh.

Eleanor's POV (You down for it? *Wiggles eyebrows*)

Harry and Louis look back and forth at each other. I'm starting to get nervous. I love Larry like he's my own son. I would do anything for him not to be hurt. Harry sighs and looks at me with pity filled eyes. Oh no, it's going to be bad. I know it.

"El, well, um, Larry has cancer," Harry whispers.

My heart drops. I burst into tears. Why does he have to get cancer!? Why can it be me!? I know Harry doesn't like me at all, but if only he knew how much Larry means to me. We all burst into tears. What can I do to make all this pain go away?