Chapter 10

[A/N] The first book is in the 1D mini watty awards...VOTE FOR IT!! Oh and updating schedule for this is Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays...DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! It'll make me wanna update faster! (:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Larry's POV

I start chemo today...I know what it's going to do to my body. I don't care if my hair goes away, at least I'll be alive. Yes, I've changed my mind about dying. I'm young and deserve to live...at least that's what Nichole and another twitter user ranted about. I'm still mad at Harry and Louis though. I know they're trying harder now, but there's no point in them trying anymore.

N has been coming around often. He's like my friend now. I've been starting to call him Ben instead of that ridiculous name Nat gave him. He's been telling me Nat has done some heavy drinking and plotting bad things. I can tell he's saying the truth from all the bruises on his face.

I pull on a pair of black skinny jeans and throw on a random shirt. I put on a beanie and head downstairs. I take out my phone scrolling through my twitter. I swear I have some weird addiction to it. I take another step causing me to fall. I let out a groan and roll over on my back. Harry kneels down making sure I'm okay.

"I'm fine. I guess I shouldn't have been looking through twitter," I mutter getting up.

I make sure I don't have any bruises. Once I make sure, I look up at Harry. He has his once bright green eyes staring at me. I can't help that the dullness in his eyes are because of me...No Larry, you put up a wall, don't let him through it. I hear screaming upstairs. I furrow my eyebrows and see Jay running down with Ellie in her arms.

"I WAN LARRY!" Ellie screams with tears in her eyes.

I take her from Jay's arms and start to sooth her. I sit down rocking her back and forth. She cries into my chest letting it all out. I rub her back soothing her even more as she cried. Once she fell asleep, I snap my head towards Jay.

"What the hell happened?!" I whisper-yell.

"I don't know. She woke up crying like that. She wouldn't even let Lou or El touch her," Jay sighs.

I shrug and hand her off to El. Harry grabs his car keys and leads us out. I'm going to have to stay in the hospital for a while. If I get any better, they'll I'll come home. Louis follows me picking me up like he used to. He slings me over his shoulder and bounces me like he used to. I sigh and remember those times. I used to giggle when he did that. He sets me down in the car with a disappointed face. He wanted me to giggle and laugh. I sigh and look out the window. The car makes its way to the hospital.

We all get out and walk inside. The nurse has me change into a hospital gown. I quickly change into it leaving on my boxers. I lie on the bed and wait for the people to come in. I'm scared to get the chemo. I heard it's horrible. I gulp and stare at up at the ceiling. The door opens and my dads walk in with doctors and nurses. They have things with them for the therapy.

Harry and Louis sit down on either side of me holding my hands. I know they don't want to see me in pain. The doctor hooks things onto me. I feel a wave of drugs go through my body. It's doesn't make me feel good. I groan as my body grows numb. I whimper in pain. Harry's grip tightens on my hand. I close my eyes as my head ache is coming. I fade into darkness...

Harry's POV

I saw the pain on my son's face. I wish he didn't have to go through this. I let out a tear as I watch him fall asleep. I wish I was the one going through this, not him! I look up at Louis. He's holding Larry's hand close to his lips.