Chapter 11

[A/N] 300 fans :D you guys are amazing!!! Keep on voting for Book 1 of this trilogy (Hint Hint) in the 1D Mini Watty Awards!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Larry's POV

Nat. Okay I'm getting pissed off right now. If I wasn't in this hospital bed with all these drugs going through me I would kill Nat. I hold onto my little sister closely. I rub her hair and watch her fall asleep. I guess I got Louis' comfortableness with children. I look up at Stella. She's angry right now. She storms out of the hospital room along with the guy we don't know.

Tyler sighs out loud and looks at us with a sad expression. He hasn't talked much. I know he still does his videos and acts all hyper on them. Korey, he's just depressed. Louis walks into the room looking at us. I can feel the glare Harry is giving him. What did I miss?

"Get out of here," Harry growls.

I look back and forth between them.

"You didn't let me finish Harry," Louis says coldly.

"I didn't need for you to finish! I can't believe you agreed to it!" Harry shouts.

Tyler and Korey sit there not looking as stunned by it. Jay just looks at me with a sad expression. What the hell is going on!? Harry and Louis start shouting at each other. I decide to scream for them to stop before they punch each other.

"STOP!!! What the hell is going on!?" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Harry and Louis both look at me breathlessly. Jay, Korey, and Tyler run out of the room to give us some private time. Louis looks down in guilt. God what happened now?

"Tell me? Please?" I ask.

They both look at each other as if they're having a silent conversation with their eyes. Louis looks down again and doesn't say anything. Harry sits down putting his head in his hands.

"Daddies?" I whimper not wanting to know what it was really about.

Louis' head snaps towards me. He bursts out crying. Is it really that bad? I look at Harry and he's crying too. What am I suppose to do? Louis lets out a few more tears before stopping. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry!" Louis cries before breaking down onto the floor.

"What do you mean?" I ask feeling horrified.

"Ma-Management wants you de-dead...and I agreed to pretend," Louis cries.

My jaw drops wide open. Every single damn time I'm trying to forgive them and they do this! I let out a cry and sob into Ellie's hair. Why do bad things always happen to me?! I always seem to give the people I love pain? I feel arms surround me. I look up with blurry eyes. Piercing green orbs are crying with me. Another set of arms wraps around us. I turn to find Louis' blue-gray eyes looking at me. He lets out tears. I realize that Ellie is still in between us. If Eleanor wasn't here, Harry, Louis, Ellie and I would make a great family. Not that I'm saying I don't want El with us, I'm just giving the truth.

"I'm sorry Larry," Louis whispers, "I'm sorry for not being there. I just didn't know how to handle this. I'm sorry okay? I love you so much."

"I second that Lare. I'm sorry for all the pain I cost you. I wish you didn't have to go through cancer. You have no idea how much it hurts seeing you like this," Harry sobs.

I hold on to their hands. I let out a cry before opening my mouth.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have ignored you guys when you were trying to talk to me. I was just so worked up and now seeing you guys like this makes me wanna cry more than I am now. I'm really sorry daddy Louis and daddy Harry. I never wanted it to turn out like this," I cry.

"Shhh, don't cry," Louis soothes.

"It wasn't your fault. We love you and we want you to stay with us," Harry soothes.

I close my eyes and lean back against my pillow. I feel the tears being wiped away by two thumbs. A few more tears fall out. I let out a yawn. I hear Louis say its okay for me to go to sleep. A bit hand rubs my hair as I fall into a deep sleep.

Stella's POV

The guy with me is an international FBI agent [A/N: if that even exists] He won't give me his name, which I don't really care about. I know why he's here, he wants to get Nat. Nat has done some stupid stuff and now is a wanted criminal all over the world. I know for a fact he's going to be trying to hide out in his home.

The guy follows behind me pulling out his gun. He slams the door open. Inside is completely gone. There is only a note left.

Nice try Stell. I left a while ago. I'll be happy to say, Aubrey came with me, but N or whatever his name is, is tied up in the bedroom. Hope you found him before he dies. Better luck next time.

Nat xx

I let out a growl. He always gets away! I stop and remember what the note said. I race for the rooms looking in all of them. I find the last one. I open it swiftly to find N side to a chair with his head hanging down. I gasp and untie him. He looks so pale.

"N? are you okay?" I ask worried.

He nods. He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I pick him up and walk out of the house. The guy told me he needed to check out everything. I didn't question him. I walk quickly to the hospital. I'm sure the doctors would be happy to see us again. I bet they know all of us by now. I race in yelling that N is hurt. They scurry him away from me. A nurse comes up telling me to fill out this form. I don't know anything about this kid! Well, I guess I could try remember from when he was a baby.

Name: Benjamin Carl Bonderson. 

Age: 15 

DOB: March 23th

I don't remember what year he was born in. I'm not about to start counting back the days. I finish the rest of the form. I hand it to the nurse and she tells me I can go in now. It's almost 6 pm. I sigh and look around for his room. I find him sitting on the bed with his shirt off. He has burses and scars. I gasp at his appearance.

"W-What happened?" I whisper.

"Nat. He was being a delusional fuck and did this to me," he mutters.

"I'm so sorry Ben," I say.

I rush over to him and hug him. He tensed up but then let it slide. I can't believe Nat would do this to a teenager. I hear him starts to sob. It's a good thing he's letting it all out. I rub his back. Nat will be found...

Eleanor's POV

After I left the flat, I slowly walked to star bucks. I really needed to get my mind off of things. I didn't like all the hate the boys were getting and all the hate my daughter was getting. Right now, they should hurt me, not my daughter. I don't want her to go through what I had to.

I make it to star bucks and order my usual. I wait by sitting at a table. I scan through my mentions. Not very many people seem to be paying attention to me. Which is perfectly fine. I look through my timeline only to see all these worried people asking about Larry. I turn back to my mentions to see it flowing with questions about Larry.

EleanorJCalder: Larry just started his treatment. There is no telling right now if he'll be fine. I'm hoping he'll be alright. I love you @OfficialLarry. Stay strong for me babe!

I send the tweet as I hear my name called out. I thank the person and leave the coffee shop. I decide to take a longer route home. I look both ways before crossing the street. I hear a loud honking sound. I turn my head. Everything goes by so slow. I let out a scream as people are telling the driver to stop, but there isn't one. I feel the pain instantly hit my body. I feel my self fall to the ground with a loud crack. I look up at the sky as my vision slowly grows dark...