~ Chapter 12 ~

Recap:

"Uh, you can come out now," Tami said. She repeated this about two times, when I finally fled from the closet and took my blind fold off, heading straight for the door. I heard people screaming my name, but I really didn't care. I just wanted to be alone, and think about how this perosn knew Carson. I didn't want anyone knowing him but me. {Gosh, I feel like a Drama Queen}

I ran outside and leaned against Tami's house, sitting on the grass.

I reached up to touch my lips again, remembering the savoring kiss.

~Chapter 12~

Ashton comes running outside looking around Tami's front yard 'til his eyes landed on me. He walks over to me, concern etched into his eyes.

"Hey, what happened back there?" Ash asked, in a soft tone.

I wish I knew how to answer him because, honestly, I have no idea what happened. I had two questions to ask him though," Who was in the closet with me and how does he know about Carson?"

Ash froze at the name, watching me closely knowing that I don't like bringing him up. It also looked like he was trying to decipher whether he should tell me who was in the closet with me or not. God, I wish he would just tell me already!

"Ash, tell me who was in there with me, please! I have to know! How would he know about my brother? I mean, he's still in rehab after he almost died from all the alcohal he consumed, but no one knows about that. They think he went off to some boarding school in Connecticut. You know this! You were there for me when he left. You comforted me, knowing how close we were. He-," not being able to finish my sentence because of the ugly sobs that erupted from me.

Ash immediately bent down and wrapped me up in his warm, welcoming arms while I sobbed all over his blue shirt.

"Shh, its okay, it's fine Annabelle, there's nothing to worry about," he said, holding me tight.

"B-but," I said, trying to control my sobs while hicupping.

"Belle everything will be okay, I promise,"

"Nothing's okay right now Ash!" I snapped. The hurt look in his eyes made me wish that I hadn't said that.

"I'm sorry Ash," I mumbled. "I'm so sorry, it's just, can't you just tell me who was in the dang closet? Please," I said.

"Annabelle," he clenched his teeth. What was that all about? "It's not that I can't, I just don't want to, okay?"

"Ash please . . .I need to know. . . " I said pleading. Someone ran through the door stopping our conversation.

"OMG, ANNABELLE, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHO WAS IN THE CLOSET WITH YOU!!" I got up from Ash's arms and went to Tami.

"Who? Who was it?" I said. That kiss was really amazing. I just wish I could find out who it was. One because well, it was AMAZING, *cough* and two, because I need to know how he knows Carson, the only other person I know who knows Carson is . . . . . Ash. Wait, wait, wait, it can't be Ash. No no no this is bad this is really really BAD. Did I have a total make out session with my best friend?! Is that why he didn't want to tell me? It kind of made sense. OH MY FLIPPIN BANANAS DID I SERIOUSLLY KISS ASH?!

Tami continued her squealing or screaming, or whatever you want to call that horible noise, "ANNABELLE IT WAS-"

"Annabelle wait!" Ash said his voice going high. I felt like I was about to faint with curiosity. Yup, faint, I tell you.

"Ash, I need to talk to you for a second," I grabbed his hand and took him down the street while Tami was shouting for me to come back.

"Ash, tell me the truth, were you in that closet?" I asked. He didn't answer me so I asked him again," Ash please tell me, were you in the closet with me or not?"