The New Camper

Y/n's POV

It's so boring in this room. It's just me, my queen sized bed, and my teddy that Yuri-nee-sama gave me on my last, last birthday.

But on my last birthday, she wasn't there, because she was a scoutmaster in the Camp Buddy. If I just joined the camp, I would be with Yuri-nee-sama, but it was a Boy's camp, so.. I can't..

I missed Yuri-nee-sama.

So, I called her to see how was she doing.

*Ringing*

*Picks up*

"Y-Yuri-nee-sama.. How are you?"

"Well, I'm fine, Y/n.. Dad's been busy lately. But, we're good." Yuri-nee-sama said.

"I hope I could join you there.. but I guess.. no.." I said in a low tone.

"I've been thinking about that. Why won't you ask mom about that and let you join the camp? Dad is afraid of Mom after all." Yuri-nee-sama suggested.

"Oh yeah.. why didn't I thinked about that before? Thank you Yuri-nee-sama!" My tone comes back into a cheery tone.

"Oh well, I'll inform Dad about it. And I'll tell him that Mom brought you here. He's afraid after all.. Welp! I guess see you tommorow? Tommorow will be your first day right?"

"Yeah! I hope to see you in the entrance of the campsite, bye!" I said.

"Maybe, you just want to see Yoshi in here~" Yuri-nee-san teased. I blushed.

"N-no! Bye!" I put down the call and ran down to our fancy stairs.

"Mom?! Mom!? Where are you?!"

"Here, dear! What's the matter?" Mom called.

"Can I go to Dad's camp? Please, Please! Pretty please!"

"Alright, young lady. I'll handle this.. tommorow." Mom winked at me.

My eyes glimmered in joy.

"Prepare your stuffs now, young lady. Tommorow's your first day at camp!" Mom pushed me lightly back upstairs, signaling me to go to my room.

"I will!" And I ran back up.

When I reached my room, I pulled my luggage and put EVERYTHING inside, like my own room was in it.

And lastly my teddy bear.

Actually, I want a nice first impression with everybody in the camp. With that said, I don't want to look childish for them. So, no teddy.

"I'm sorry teds, but you need to be alone in here.." I mumbled.

After an hour.

I've got everything packed in one luggage and I'm exhausted and excited.

Oh gosh.. I can't sleep because of this.

[Next Day]

*Alarm clock ranged*

"Woo!! Camp Time"

I quickly changed into a white undershirt, black coat and black frilly skirt with a knee-lengthed leggings.

I wore white socks and black shoes.

And dragged my luggage and ran downstairs.

"M'lady, do you need help on carrying that?" Our butler Anthony asked.

"Nope! I don't want you to stress you out, mom already given you much work, don't worry, I can handle this, Tony.." And I continued to ran downstairs and met up with mom on the door.