Chapter 19: all of my heart

**** this last chapter is dedicated to TiaHoltz she is the reason I am updating and finishing this story instead of trashing it:) thanks girl! Enjoy****

5 months later

Pete's p.o.v

Brendon has started moving on. I can't blame him hell I almost wish that her soul would just make its damn mind up die or live this I between shit is getting old. I'm a horrible brother I know. My phone went off ash needs me to watch Bronx. I kiss her forehead" see ya tomorrow sis love you" I say walking out the door.

I see Bren flirting with her nurse Tia she is beautiful who can blame him apparently they bumped into each other at a coffee shop on the beach and then he discovered she was a nurse here. Fate works in mysterious ways.

Brendon's p.o.v

Tia is beautiful her wavy blonde hair and piercing blue/green eyes pop from behind her black frame glasses. What am I doing the love of my life is in a coma and I'm here flirting it up. I politely exit our conversation and walk into dezaraye's room but she isn't alone....

Kellin Quinn is sitting there holding he hand. What have I missed?! I cleared my throat And he turned and looked just as confused. "What are you doing here kellin?" I asked taking my seat on the left side o her bed. "Oh I wondered into the wrong room one day and I don't know she is just so beautiful I sat and held her hand for a while a nurse came in and I asked her what happened she must have assumed I was just a relative who arrived late and filled me in " he said rubbing tiny circles on the back of her hand with his thumb... why didn't that infuriate me???

"Oh well oh " was all I could say. He cared more for her than I did right now. Her eyes started fluttering "right on time doll" he said smiling as her eyes opened. She looked at him like he was an angel "am I in heaven yet angel?" she said voice raspy. "are you going to ask that every single time baby girl?" he said leaning down and kissing her cheek. She nodded and boom was right back out.

"Wha....when...how...huh?!" I said dumbfounded. "She has been waking up once a day around 5 pm for a month or so but I'm the only one in here whenever it happens."he said smiling sadly "she thinks I'm an angel. I'm assuming your the brendon she referred to. " He looked over at me and I nodded. "She also talks of a pete?" "her brother Pete wentz..." I say slowly. "She knows about you and nurse Tia you know..." he said looking back at her "she said that nurse Tia came in and asked her if it was ok and she squeezed her hand saying it was ... Tia confirmed that for me." he said borderline... angry or just upset I'm not sure...

"Oh... I should umm go nice to see you kellin ... " I said quickly standing and leaving. I found Tia on the way out and asked her out on a skateboarding date. she said yes it's another common interest we have. She is perfect I swear...

Dezaraye's p.o.v

I heard the angel talking to brendon. I felt bad i basically have fallen in love with my angel and out of love with Bren ... I opened my eyes after much hard concentrating. And I was alone and it was dark. The digital wall clock said 11:00 pm I had no desire to close my eyes again. I hit the call nurse button and a male nurse came running in. "Your awake. Like awake awake. " He said scanning over the machines reading my vitals. "Ok hold on let me get the doctor and those boys. " He ran out and about 5 minutes later a doctor came in and unhooked a majority of the machines and told me I could go shower. my first steps where shaky but got better I showered for about 20 mins.

I got out and dressed in an anthem made tank and leggings that were placed inside the door. Must have been pete... Pete! I quickly exited the bathroom and he was in the chair by the window with Bronx. I smiled so big it hurt an Bronx ran over and hugged me crying. Pete joined in on the hug and then turned me around to face brendon and my angel he was real! "bre...Bren I'm sorry i..I " I tried to get out but he interrupted me " I know it's ok I just wanted to come by and see you up and awake" he bowed and left. But I felt no pain... weird... "Angel... you're real?!" I said taking a step closer to him. "yes baby doll I am and you may call me..." I stopped him recognizing who he was "kellin ". I hugged him and the doctor came in "you may go home. " We all left and went to Pete's rented apartment.

,!!',",'!"!"Three years later.,.,"',',,!!,!,,,

Brendon and Tia are married with a baby girl on the way! They are so perfect together I'm glad my dumbass brought them into each others lives ha!

Pete has a new baby with his girl Meghan.

Oh and me and kellin are married with a baby girl named copeland an couldn't be happier.

What can I say we all get something when it comes to matters of the heart!:>

THE END!!!!

**** thank you Tia for inspiration and yeah. I will be doing customized one shots. message me for the detailS and tell your friends! thanks for reading !****