chapter 9: beautiful and lost :* brendon urie

** sorry guys holiday season at my job is cray and college starts soon soo please keep reading and voting and commenting it keeps me interested and motivated** 

Dezaraye's p.o.v

Later in the week I still hadn't heard from Ryan. I sighed and got out of bed I had been basically a hermit since our date. Even Pete was worried I should probably go out and run its been a few days. I stood up and walked over to the closet and grabbed some work out clothes then I heard a small *tink* I figured it was nothing then grabbed my running shoes *tink*. I walked over to the window to see Ryan with flowers standing under my balcony.  Shouldn't I have been smiling all goofy like him and feeling butterflies right now?

"umm hey ryro whatcha doing here?" I asked leaning on the rail. " can I come in " he said just beaming. "uh sure I will be right down..." I sighed and headed down stairs to find Brendon and Pete playing gta5. I ignored their shocked looks and opened the door to a nervously bouncing Ryan. " hey again" I stepped to the side ushering him in. " can we go talk like in your room or somewhere private" he said to the glares he was getting from the monkeys on the couch.( Pete and Brendon)  I nodded and led him up stairs.

Ryan's p.o.v

I was standing under her balcony I figured out what the problem was... she was bored we needed new exciting stuff to do... I was grasping at straws ok I like her a lot and i don't just wanna give up and regret it all my life.FFW>>>>>>>>>>  We were up in her room it looks like she hasn't left here in a few days other than for food and hygiene needs.. i wonder why..

"look Dezaraye I really like you and " she stopped me by crashing her lips into mine then pulling away and frowning. I knew right then the same spark I was missing she was missing as well. we just looked into each other's eyes and an air of understanding seemed to fall over us we both stood and hugged both muttering lies about staying friends and I left throwing the flowers on the counter as I passed the kitchen. 

why don't I feel more....shouldn't I feel sad or hurt or mad or something?

Dezaraye's p.o.v

Well, I guess that's figured out now. I was feeling empty and I couldn't explain it I was numb. I showered put on my work out clothes, put my head phones in and grabbed water from the kitchen. " Bye babes" I said stopping in the doorway of the living room they nodded and waved. I ran to the gym worked out there for about an hour and a half then ran home. I went inside and Brendon was cooking....naked... I stood there stunned.... he turned around and we made eye contact before I blushed madly and ran up stairs locking my self in my room.

He tried to open the door to my room.  I was in shock I felt the butterflies and I wanted to do that goofy smile but no its Brendon I cant he is my best friend I cant feel like this. The kisses were because we were both hurt and yeah no way. I stood and opened the door glad he was dressed "I am soo sorry I didn't expect you back yet and Pete asked me to stay the night cause he has to go to San Fransico.. " he said frantically grabbing my shoulders and forcing eye contact.

" its ok I didn't see anything " I lied. he hugged me " I'm sorry about ry" I shook my head and tried to pull away but he held me closer I gave up and hugged him back. "So how about some steak?" he laughed nervously. I smiled and nodded following him down stairs.( holy shit I smiled for the first time all week I smiled a real smile...) 

*** ok guy 166 read holy crap thank you all so much I will try to write and update as often as i can cause i really wana see this story through  ok so who should she date next sev from brokencyde or andrew lee potts?? google if you dont know who they are and commet or something with your answer please and next chapter her and brendon might be more then friends for a bit;) lol so thanks for reading and yeah please feedback keeps me going***