Chapter: 8 behind the sea brendon urie:)

* first chapter written by my lovely co-writer mentioned at the end thank you guys a thank band loving otaku so much **

*1 month later*
You guys don't wanna read about all the boring stuff right?

*Dezaraye pov*

I wake up on a very sunny Saturday morning. I walk out on my balcony and admire the view, it'll never get old. I walk back in, I think if I miss one day of running it won't be so bad. I walk downstairs for breakfast, cereal sounded so good right now.

As I pour my bowl of Lucky Charms Brendon walks in. "Hey doll, are you busy today?" I took off work, but I had a date with Ryan today. "No, I've got a date today but, that's it." I look at him, something goes through his eyes but it's too quick to find out. He walks out of the kitchen and I eat my cereal.

*later that day*
I look in the mirror, all ready to go. I walk downstairs and get death stares from Pete. "Where are you going?" "On a date, stop being over protective." I walk outside to Ryan's car, he's beaming. "Hey gorgeous what do ya wanna do?"

I look at him and shrug. I didn't really have a preference I just wanted to go out. He pulls off and drives to a tiny little restaurant. He pulls in and gets out to open my door, at least he's a gentleman.

We walk in and sit down, the waitress comes over. She shoots Ryan a flirty look, but I didn't feel anything. Not even an ounce of jealousy, is that weird? I order my food and sip on some water, this date is getting dry quick. Ryan just smiles and (tries anyway) keeps the conversation going. We finally get our food, I nibble at it.

Ryan looks like he's having a great time, but I just don't feel 100% right now. When we finish he pays and I walk out to the car, what's wrong with me? I'm on a date with a hot guy and I feel so out of place. Maybe it was just the atmosphere of the restaurant.

Ryan comes to the car and gets in. He looks at me, he looks happy. I guess I've gotta play a part then. I grab his hand as he drives me home, maybe he won't ask any questions. When we do get there I get out, not before Ryan kisses me.

The kiss left a pang of something inside of me, it wasn't joy or love. I walk back in the house and walk up the stairs. I crawl into my bed and lay down, why do I feel so exhausted?

*Ryan Pov*
I could tell she didn't enjoy herself, I mean even and idiot could tell that. She didn't even react when the waitress flirted with me, and she only took my hand to make me feel she had a nice time.

The drive home was a quieter one, she just plays with my fingers wrapped in thought. We pull up to her place, I figured maybe if I kissed her she'd stop faking her enjoyment. I kiss her, it didn't feel right.

It just didn't feel right, I can't explain it. It just left me feeling more hollow, why is that?

*Oh yea guys don't forget to check out Band_Loving_Otaku's Brendon love story. It's her baby and would love to share it with all of you. *