Chapter 3: whispers in the dark :* brendon urie

Dezaraye' s p.o.v

When we got to his hotel room I went into the bathroom to clean myself up while he packed his bags. I looked at my self in the mirror red nose, puffy eyes, and disheveled hair. Oh yeah I look hot ......a hot mess.

I fixed my hair applied some makeup then saw my over sized sweats and silently cursed myself. I looked through my bag and decided on some skinny jeans and a fall out boy shirt that was Pete's it was in fact, the first shirt they had made.

I exited the bathroom Brendon looked over and smiled "you look gorgeous doll" "thanks" I whispered and sat beside the bag he was packing and stared at my hands nervously.

He zipped up his luggage and sat beside me I felt him looking at me but I just wrung my hands. He tilted my head up with two fingers until I was making eye contact.

"He was a dumb ass and doesn't realize what he is missing out on" Brendon said softly searching my eyes for something but I couldn't tell what exactly. I nodded and looked down at his lips letting my gaze linger there before I made my way back to his eyes.

He gently pressed his lips to mine and I got the same spiraling feeling as last time before he broke away I felt him smile against my lips. We opened our eyes at the same time and we were both smile big goofy smiles.

"So you feel it too?" I whispered dreading having to lose this magical moment. "yes I felt it last time and it was stronger this time... what is it?" he asked keeping our foreheads pressed together. "I have no idea it feels like Alice falling down the rabbit hole to me." I said biting my lip. " yeah that's a good way to describe it" he laughed a little.

His phone rang playing Sarah smiles. We both lost our smiles and looked at his phone on the side table...

Brendon's p.o.v

"Answer it..." I said handing it to her.

"No way!" she said handing it back. I gave it back to her "tell her that it's your number now..." I pleaded.

"Hello Mandy's phone" she said sounding preppy. "no...I'm sorry I just got this number today...yes. Ok goodbye" she sighed and hit end call. "Thank you" I said hugging her. " she was crying bren... I mean Brendon...sorry" she said darkly.

"She is probably acting... She dumped me for someone else..." I said holding back my anger. "oh" was all she said and then got up heading towards the door "We should go don't wanna miss our flight " and with that she was out the door going to the car.