chapter 11: Lie to the truth :* brendon urie

Dzaraye's p.o.v

" I love you" my jaw dropped as those three words came out of both of our mouths simultaneously. I managed to stand up before he had time to respond. Pete walked in right then... thank god he hugged me and told me to go wait in the car he was taking me home. I hobbled to the car still sore from running for so long. I waved to Brendon without looking at him great now I have lost my love and my best friend...

Pete got us home without saying a word. As I walked into the house I saw David sitting on the couch with two black eyes and a busted lip. I walked over to him and sat on the coffee table in front of him. " We are done I'm sorry but I can't trust you anymore. I loved you, goodbye sev." I ignored his pleas and laid in my bed drifting off to a dark dreamless sleep.

Brendon's p.o.v

Pete saw everything...he was pissed of course I was banned from ever seeing her again. But she said she loved me I don't know what to do... great and now she's probably back with that douchebag. I'm going out tonight.

(Fast forward because I don't feel like writing filler shit sorry )

* 3 months later*

Dezaraye s p.o.v

Brendon is with some new girl this Is like the 5th one. I have a new boyfriend his name is Andrew he is an actor and I love his accent. We have been going out for 2 months he is great.

I woke up at 5 am and got dressed to go running kissed Andrew on the forehead and giggled at how he wrinkle his nose and huffed rolling over. I had started running again and ignored all the ways Brendon had showed me.

We haven't seen each other since that day. We have texted but one of us is always too busy or some other bull. I got back and Andrew was making breakfast with Bronx he was so cute when he interacted with kids. Bronx was trying to flip a pancake and copy his accent. (The pancake was on a plate calm down everyone)

I must have laughed out loud cause the both turned with looks of pure innocence and happiness. "Ello love" Andrew said walking over and kissing my cheek. "Jello auntie " Bronx said blowing me a kiss.

"hello boys " I smiled and headed up the stairs running into a very mad looking Pete. His features relaxed when he saw me. He nodded at me then went back to the conversation on his phone.

I showered and ate with the two children in the kitchen. As I was washing dishes and Andrew and Bronx where playing Mario cart Brendon walked in and saw me and ran over and hugged me picking me up and spinning me around and finally setting me down and kissed me briefly.

"Brendon what the heck was that?!" I said pushing him back gently as a shirtless Andrew walked in and smoothly slid his arm around my waist. "Hi, I'm Andrew her boyfriend. You must be Brendon Urie ." Andrew said looking jealous.

God, I wanted him so damn bad right now I have no idea why but dear god. "Hey sorry man I didn't mean it like that ... nice to meet you." Brendon said looking like a kicked puppy. "BRENDON BOYD URIE! GET YOUR SKINNY LITTLE ASS UP HERE NOW!" Pete yelled from upstairs. Bronx skipped around Brendon singing "Brendon Boyd Urie is in trouble ohhhh" Andrew picked him up and took him back to the video game.

Brendon climbed the stairs and I went and sat on andrews lap kissing his neck and whispering " We are going out tonight babe" he smiled and growled back " or we could stay in" he nipped at my ear and I blushed and shook my head and went upstairs to put together an outfit. I overheard pete and brendon arguing about me... oh shit pete must have seen that whole scene three months ago great. 

*later that night*

I was smoothing out my skin tight red dress covered in black lace. I fixed my bright red lipstick and blonde hair. I admired myself in the mirror I loved how I looked tonight. I descended the stairs to Pete, Brendon, Bronx, and Andrew. I heard them all gasp and then Bronx ran up to me and hugged me saying " You look so pretty auntie" and kissing my cheek he then grabbed my hand and led me over to Andrew giving him my hand and puling him down by his tie

" If you ruin her eye make up I will ruin your face sir..." he let go and skipped to the living room like nothing happened. Pete just laughed and followed him. Brendon bowed and went to the living room as well. I looked up at andrew and he smiled that goofy smile and led me to his car. We went to an english style pub and then to a 50's era club. We got home at around 2 am we started making out against the door I wrapped my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss as we finaly got the door open we fell into the wall and heard three throats clearing. I got back on my feet and smoothed my hair and tried to unsumdge my lip stick.  Bronx, Brendon, and Pete standing there with their arms crossed and angry looks. 

" h..hey guys what are you still doing up?" I laughed nervously " Andrew, you come with me." Bronx said walking over and pulling on his pant leg leading him into the kitchen. the two remaining boys took a step closer Pete broke the silence " we all need to talk in my office now.."  " but Andrew is being questioned by your child .." I said motioning to the small child pointing and making hand motions saying things to a very tipsy Andrew who is trying not to laugh. 

" He will be fine." Pete said pointing up the stairs.... 

** ok so guys please help I'm running out of ideas on how her and Brendon get together also i will put a pic of Andrew lee potts in the side bar and i really like him so it will be hard for me to get rid of him so ideas are great. also d you like Bronx in the stories or no? please feedback is my life force:) again thanks for reading and please comment vote and share!**