eleven

chapter eleven

season two episode two ; chocolate milk
part four...
romero's apartment...
one-oh-six pm...

Kenzie held his gun out in front of him, wearing his bullet proof vest and windbreaker as he, Diaz and the Nine-Nine Swat team circled the last known address of a sex trafficker he'd been tracking for a while.

"Would you like the honors?" Kenzie offered. Rosa grinned manically and positioned herself, kicking the door down with an almighty kick that send it crashing inwards.

"NYPD GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!" Rosa bellowed, leading the swat team in. Kenzie was on her heels, pointing his gun and looking around the room. Two Swat were keeping an eye on the obvious junkies in the living room. Kenzie kicked open another door, catching three frantic guys trying to escape and knocked the first one down, and upon seeing the gun he shot the second guy in the arm, sending him down and stopping the third guy.

"Don't move!" Kenzie barked. "Romero Espinoza you are under arrest for a bunch of crimes that are all disgusting and immoral."

"Alright!" Romero held up his hands. "Alright man, just don't shoot."

"You have the right to remain silent..." Kenzie read out the Miranda rights to the perp while he cuffed him, grinning.

ninety-ninth precinct...
holt's office...
four pm...