▪ eighty three

▪ taejoon's pov

"hey babe, i got you your favorite."

i smiled as chanyeol pecked my lips when he got in the car, putting our drinks in the cup holders.

"thank you. how was work?" i asked as i pulled out of the small parking lot. "good, it was pretty slow." chanyeol said and i hummed.

"i have to stop at the store to get things for my parents, do you wanna meet them?" i asked and chanyeol nodded. "yeah so its not a surprise to them when i come to that thing at jinwoo's parents." chanyeol said and i nodded.

"my parents are interesting so expect a dramatic reaction." i said and chanyeol smiled, nodding once more.

"i told my dad we're dating so that he doesn't get suspicious about who im going with after work and he's really proud of me for dating a guy." chanyeol chuckled and so did i.

"you're so brave chanyeol." chanyeol mocked his dad and i laughed. "wow. you are brave though for being willing to meet my parents so soon."

chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and i pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store.

"ive never stressed about meeting my significant others parents. if they like me then that's great. if they don't then that's their problem." chanyeol said and i smiled, grabbing his hand as we walked into the store.

i got what my parents wanted me to get and chanyeol carried the groceries to the car like the good man he is.

we put them in the back and then i started driving home.

"are you nervous yet?" i asked and chanyeol shook his head, smiling at me. "im not gonna get nervous tae."

i pouted as i parked in my driveway.

"you're no fun." i said and chanyeol chuckled as we got out of my car.

we grabbed the groceries and chanyeol followed me to the front door. i unlocked it and lead chanyeol to the kitchen so we could set the groceries down.

"dad? are you guys home?" i called up the stairs but no one responded.

"they might be watching a movie." i said and lead chanyeol to the theater room, opening the door quietly.

i was right. my parents were sitting by the large screen, watching some superhero movie about some guy made of iron.

i told chanyeol to come inside and i grabbed the second remote that is always by the door.

i turned off the movie and my dad, jungkook, immediately stood up. "what the hell!? i paid so much money for this house and half of it went towards this room and it doesn't fucking work?" jungkook yelled and i laughed, making both my parents look towards the door.

"sorry dad. i have someone i want you guys to meet and i got the groceries you wanted. they're in the kitchen."

i grabbed chanyeol's hand and pulled him down to where my parents sat.

"im taejoon's boyfriend, park chanyeol." chanyeol bowed slightly and i smiled.

taehyung gasped and jungkook just gave me a confused look. "boyfriend? i thought you were planning on dating jungmin..." jungkook said and i nodded.

"wait i thought you were dating jungmin." taehyung said and i shook my head. "he said he wanted to be friends so i decided not to waste my time on him. channie and i liked each other in high school anyway."

"im proud of you for making that decision. jungmin totally wasn't worth it anyway—"

taehyung smacked jungkook. "you better watch it. that's hoseok's and yoongi's son you're talking about." taehyjng said and jungkook rubbed his arm, apologizing quietly.

"but he hurt our son." jungkook said and i bit my lip, trying not to think about it too much. "im calling hoseok. congrats you two, im really happy for you taejoon."

taehyung left the movie room and jungkook gave me a high five.

"im still proud of you." my dad whispered and then followed my other dad out.

"told you they're interesting." i said and chanyeol smiled. "yeah they definitely are."

"wanna go to my room or do you want to go out somewhere?" i asked as i walked towards the door of the theater room.

"your room is fine but im kinda hungry." chanyeol said and i nodded. "then i'll order food." i said and grabbed his hand, showing him to my room.

i plopped down on my bed and pulled out my phone, ordering some pizza quickly before putting my phone on my nightstand.

"i ordered pizza." i said and cuddled up against chanyeol, resting my head on his chest. "sounds good." chanyeol said and i closed my eyes when he started running his hand through my hair.

"your voice is really soothing y'know." i said and chanyeol chuckled. "thanks."

"tae is there anything jungmin called you that would piss him off if i said it?" chanyeol whispered really quietly and i smirked. "jooniebear." i said and chanyeol hummed.

"that's cute." chanyeol said and i hummed.

"yeah but if you call me any nickname he'll get pissed. he'll just get really mad if you say that one because he's the only one that calls me that." i said and chanyeol nodded. "get ready for a lot of pet names in a couple days."

i smiled and pulled away slightly to look at chanyeol. "and a lot of skin ship and a lot of kissing and everything else couples do." i giggled and chanyeol smiled.

"personally, i think we need to work on our kissing. im a little rusty." chanyeol said playfully and i blushed. "you sure about that?" i asked and chanyeol hummed.

"very sure." he said and connected our lips.

i felt my cheeks heat up as we kissed. chanyeol was a great kisser and knew exactly what he was doing.

"mm, personally i think you're really great when it comes to kissing." i mumbled against his lips and felt him smile. "i know but we all make excuses sometimes." chanyeol said, kissing me once more.

"taejoon! did you order pizza!?"

"ugh, why did they get here so fast?"

taestan 💕
lowkey shipping chanjoon

taestan 💕lowkey shipping chanjoon