▪ forty one

▪ taejoon's pov

"tae open up."

i turned towards my balcony doors to see jinwoo tapping his nails on the glass, waiting for me to let him in.

i smiled and stood up, letting him inside.

"tell me everything." i said as he plopped down on my bed. "oh god there's so much to tell."

jinwoo sighed as i locked the balcony doors, once again, before sitting beside him on my bed.

with jinwoo, there was always a lot to tell... especially if it involved jimin.

there's a lot more to the story that not everyone knows.

well... only i know.

jinwoo doesn't just like jimin because he thinks he's hot or whatever. something happened between them last year on new years eve and they kept it between them until a few months ago because jinwoo told me he had to tell someone.

they kissed.

jimin was drunk and kissed jinwoo when the clock struck twelve.

his excuse at the time was that he had no one else to kiss but later jinwoo told me that jimin said he actually kissed him because he had feelings for him.

"jimin said that when i move out of the house with my parents that he wants to date me. like officially date me." jinwoo said and i smiled, clapping quietly.

"congrats jinnie." i said and jinwoo smiled.

"im sorry if your sister developed feelings for me but ive been wanting to be with jimin for over a year and—"

"its fine jinwoo, she can get over it." i said and jinwoo giggled.

"ugh im so excited." jinwoo said and i chuckled. "so when do you plan on moving out?" i asked and jinwoo shrugged.

"i could see if i could move into a dorm at the university." jinwoo said and i nodded. "that's a good idea, just make sure you don't have to share a room with anyone."

"yeah hopefully—"

more knocks on my balcony doors cut jinwoo off. my eyebrows met in confusion due to the fact that i wasn't expecting anyone else to come over.

"were you expecting someone else?" jinwoo asked and i shook my head, standing up and walking over to the glass doors that were covered by curtains.

i moved the curtains away a bit and sighed when i saw a familiar figure out on the balcony.

i opened the door and jungmin immediately pulled me into his arms.

"i missed you bab—"

"min, jinwoo is here." i whispered and jungmin looked up, letting go of me.

"oh hey jinwoo, what's up?" jungmin said awkwardly and i sighed, shaking my head as jinwoo laughed.

"if you need me to leave so you two can fuc—"

"no! jinwoo stop." i said and jinwoo smiled.

"i mean if he's willing to leave—"

"jungmin." i narrowed my eyes on jungmin and he chuckled, patting my cheek. "you're so cute."

i rolled my eyes and pushed his hand away from my face, walking back over to jinwoo.

"anyway you were saying?" i asked and jinwoo sighed. "i can't remember. i should go soon though because your future husband is here and my future husband just messaged me." jinwoo said and i huffed.

"just cause we said we'd get married when we were younger doesn't mean we will." i said and jungmin scoffed, sitting behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"you have no faith in our plans we made when we were little." jungmin said and i sighed, shaking my head.

"cause we were kids."

"you still are kids. but i'll see you both later sometime or maybe not, i don't know yet." jinwoo said and i nodded, feeling jungmin do the same against my hair.

"bye jinnie." i waved and he waved back.

"bye hyung!" jungmin yelled and i jumped, turning around and slapping my hand over his mouth.

"my parents, along with the whole neighborhood, is gonna hear your big mouth if you don't shut up."

jungmin smiled and licked my hand.

i scrunched my nose up and wiped my hand on his shirt. "you're nasty." i said and jungmin pulled me closer to him.

he kissed my cheek and i blushed.

"you look really cute today." jungmin said, not helping my already red face. "you say that everytime you see me." i said and jungmin hummed, shrugging his shoulders.

"someone's gotta do it."

i looked down at my lap and bit my lip but only for a few seconds because jungmin lifted my chin up so that our eyes met.

"joon i want to tell you someth—"

tata started barking and scratching at my door and i sighed, getting up and opening my bedroom door so tata could come in.

he immediately jumped on my bed and onto jungmin's lap.

"you were saying?" i asked as i dimmed the lights, not wanting to get a headache from the bright lights in my room.

"oh uh nothing... never mind." jungmin said without looking at me.

instead he smiled at tata and continued petting the dog.

my lips formed a line and i ran a hand through my hair. "im gonna go take tata outside for a moment." i said and jungmin hummed, giving tata a little push before he ran over to me.

i smiled and picked tata up. i closed the door and stood there for a moment when i heard jungmin say something.

"you're so fucking stupid, jungmin."

i giggled quietly and went downstairs, letting tata out in the backyard.

"hey oppa." sooyoung waved at me from the couch and i waved back. "what are you doing down here at this time?" i asked as i leaned against the back of the couch.

"my room is right next to yours and i don't like being in my room when you have jungmin over." sooyoung said and my eyes widened slightly.

"shut up soo." i huffed and sooyoung sighed.

i raised a brow at her behavior. she would've laughed on any other day so something must be up.

"what's wrong?" i asked and sooyoung shrugged.

"i wish jinwoo would've never come over tonight."

taestan 💕
a lil behind the scenes on jungjoon
and jimwoo info
jimwoo or jinmin?
jinmin makes me think of seokjin and jimins ship name 😂

taestan 💕 a lil behind the scenes on jungjoonand jimwoo infojimwoo or jinmin?jinmin makes me think of seokjin and jimins ship name 😂

anyway doesn't namjoon just look like a  beautiful ass dad?