▪ forty four

▪ taejoon's pov

"joonie bear, what happened to your sister?"

i sighed as i pulled the bear jungmin got me closer. "she found out that jinwoo likes someone else." i said and jungmin raised an eyebrow at me.

"who does he like?" jungmin asked and i looked down, picking at the fake fur on the stuffed animal. "um.. well- i can't exactly tell you." i said and jungmin scoffed.

"can't tell me? we tell each other everything and we always have joon." jungmin said and i nodded. "i know that.. i tell you my secrets and you tell me yours but this isn't my secret to tell min." i said quietly and he sighed.

"taejoon i really need to tell you-"

before jungmin could finish the door to my room opened.

"taejoon why the hell is your sister so upset? she's been in her room for days and comes down to eat in the middle of the night when everyone's asleep." my dad, taehyung, barged in.

my other dad, jungkook, followed slowly behind him and glared at jungmin when he saw him.

"uh- um jinwoo likes someone who isn't her and she's upset because she thought jinwoo liked her." i blurted out and jungkook sighed. "i told you babe. she's just getting over some boy, we should leave her be." jungkook said and taehyung rolled his eyes.

"im going to talk to her!" taehyung said and stormed out of my room.

i looked up at my dad and smiled innocently.

he smiled at me and then looked at jungmin, glaring harshly at him. "i want the door open. i don't trust you two in here alone." he said and i groaned.

"daddy~ did your parents tell you to open your door when dad was over?" i asked and he bit the inside of his cheek.

"well no but-"

"dad. that's not fair to me. i promise jungmin and i are just friends." i said and my dad sighed. "i hate it when you pull the fair card on me." he said and then left my room, closing the door.

"you still call your dad daddy?" jungmin asked and i blushed. "only when i want things from him." i said and jungmin chuckled, shaking his head.

"what a brat." jungmin said and i rolled my eyes, standing up and locking my door. "you're a brat." i retaliated and he gasped.

"am not."

"oh shut up min and cuddle with me." i laid down on my bed and jungmin wasted no time in cuddling close to my body.

his arms wrapped securely around my waist and his head was buried in the crook of my neck.

"joonie bear." jungmin whispered and i hummed. "hm?"

"you love me right?"

"of course minie. ive loved you since we were kids and that's never gonna change. why are you asking?" i asked and jungmin sighed, shrugging his shoulders as his hold on my tightened.

"just making sure." jungmin mumbled and i smiled, giggling softly. "you're silly jungmin."

he lifted his head up and our eyes locked. i had a smile on my face and he was just staring at me which made my smile grow.

i wasn't uncomfortable at all.

i thought it was cute.

he's cute.

"i love you." jungmin said and my face flushed a light pink. "i love you too."

this moment was reminding me of the night i got drunk and we stayed at a hotel instead of going home. we didn't go home until the next day but we spent the morning at the beach with was unbelievably beautiful.

i want that again...

but any moment or time spent with jungmin is just as amazing and wonderful as that day.

"joonie you're so beautiful." jungmin whispered and i felt the blush on my cheeks darken. "oh whatever min."

i rolled my eyes at him but then he brought one hand up to my face, cupping my cheek gently.

"stop.. im being serious." jungmin said and i bit my lip, leaning into his touch. "im sorry." i mumbled and he shook his head slightly, his hair falling in his eyes even more than it already was.

"can we please have a moment like we did before?" jungmin asked quietly and i knew exactly what he was talking about.

that night.

"y-yeah." i stuttered, feeling a bit nervous.

"i love you so much taejoon."

"i love you too jungmin."

taestan 💕
oooooh~

taekook 😂GUYS IT WAS SO HARD TO SPECIFY WHICH DAD AKA OF TAEKOOK WAS TALKING LIKE I DID NOT THINK THIS P

taekook 😂
GUYS IT WAS SO HARD TO SPECIFY WHICH DAD AKA OF TAEKOOK WAS TALKING LIKE I DID NOT THINK THIS P.O.V. THROUGH