Epilogue

Alex's POV

Sam and I are happily married now with three kids and twins coming. Kyle and Bash are now 10 and we have a 6 year old little girl named Athena.

Are twins are both boys and will be names Peyton and Dominic. I still have two more months but this will be a full house.

"Honey dinners ready. Kids wash up and come downstairs!" I yelled while setting the table.

"Here let me do that," Sam said as he took the plates out of my hands and set them on the table.

Still being the overprotective Alpha.

"Sam it's fine I can do it," I said.

"No you are caring my pups and I don't want them or you harmed," he said grabbing the plates back from me.

"Fine," I said. I sat down at the table waiting for the kids.

Moments later Athena, Kyle, and Bash come running down the stairs. 

They take there seats and we start eating.

After dinner I started the dishes. Sam come duo behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Enjoying my mates company." He said

"Why don't I believe that?"

"Could be your pregnancy hormones,"

"Really? If you wanted to get me mad you've done the trick,"

"Babe I didn't mean it that way," he said.

"Well lucky for you I couldn't  sleep without you there,"

"Well lucky me then," he said and kissed my cheek. "Let's get to bed."

We head upstairs and get into bed.

"I can't wait until these little boys pop out so we can have a full house," he said kissing my baby bump.

One thing led to another and the next morning I was sore.

My life could never be better.

________________________________

Sorry this one is short but just go with me. I know that I haven't updated in awhile but been busy with school and home.

Thank you for reading.