Chapter 2

I wake up the next morning in a dark room while I see to be chained to the wall with silver cuffs. If you don't know by now silver hurts werewolves to the point where they can't shift. Wolfsbane makes it to where you can't contact your wolf, apparently they injected me with some of that because I couldn't talk to my wolf Jasmine. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming towards the cell that I'm in. An ugly looking man unlocks the door and walks towards me. He unchains me but puts ropes around my wrist that are covered in silver. He grabs my arm and yanks me out.

"We have a buyer and you are the perfect candidate for our customer. He pulls me into a big room that has two other men and three other girls. He walks me to the other girls and I can see the fear in their eyes. They drag us girls out of wherever we are and throw us into a black truck. They chain our legs with silver to the bottom of the van so we can't go anywhere.
After what feels like forever, the van stops. We are pulled out of the van and pulled inside a huge mansion. The men walk us to a grand staircase then stop. A man walks down the staircase and stops and looks at us.

"I thought I only ordered two girls?" the man asks.

"You did but these two," one of the guys says pointing to me and another girl, "are virgins and I figured that your bosses would love some new meat." I felt disgusted.

"Fine we'll take them. How much?" the guy says.

"$1,000," the guy holding me says. The man on the stairs handed the money to the guy holding me. All of us girls were pushed forward and out of nowhere two guys came and grabbed us. The men that were holding us were gone.

"Take her and her to Dylan's room and the other two to Samuels room," the guy that bought us said, "You know what to do to get them ready."

The guy that was holding me and another girl started dragging us up the stairs and down a long hallway. He took us into the room and threw me on the bed. I was on my stomach and couldn't get up. I saw him take the other girl into what I think is a closet and tie her up with silver chains. He comes back out and walks over to me. He unties the ropes around my hands but still holds down my hands. Once he's done un-tying my hands he flips me over and chains my hands again to the bedpost.

Apparently there were silver cuffs attached to the bed. Once he was done chaining the cuffs around my wrist he left. I layed there for a good while until another man around the age of twenty walked into the room and into the closet. The next moment there was a scream from the closet. I was assuming that he did something to the girl that was in there and now I was afraid. I faintly heard him say,

"I'll come back for you later." Then walked out towards me. "Hello there. My name is Dylan and by the time I'm done you will be moaning my name. There are some rules. First if you scream you'll only make it worse and you can't say anything unless it's my name. Are we
clear?"

I nodded my head. He ripped his clothes all the way down to wear I could see his length and then ripped off my bra and underwear. Right before he was about to go inside me another male burst into the room and through Dylan across the room. He took a blanket and covered me then beat the crap out of Dylan. I had no idea who he was because I wasn't in contact with my wolf. The man came over and unchained me then picked me up and carried me to what I presume is his room, he then proceeded to lay me down on the bed.

Once he laid me on the bed he instantly left. I heard yelling from across the hall and a lot of crashing. Soon I fell asleep from pure exhaustion.

Thx for reading. Please comment and vote. Sorry for the wait.