Chapter 9

I wake up to a heavy weight on my waist. I turn to see none other than my handsome mate. I slowly lift his arm off my waist and head to the bathroom. I close the door and do my business then hop into the shower. After I'm done taking a shower I wrap a towel around me then walk out to find Sam sitting up on the bed.
    He looks at me and his eyes change black with lust as he looks me up and down. Before he can do anything I run into the closet and shut the door.
    I go and pick out something to wear and then throw it own. I walk out and Sam is no longer in the room. I walk out of the bedroom and follow his scent downstairs to the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to see him hugging a girl and then kissing her on the cheek. I look at him and as I'm about to cry he walks towards me and wraps his arm around my waist. I want to push him off for what he did until he says,
    "Mom this is my mate Alex. Alex this is my mom Sherry." realization dawns on me and I stick out my hand to shake hers.
    "Hi it's very nice to meet you," I say with a smile on my face.
    "I hope my son is treating you right. If not feel free to tell me and I will personally beat the crap out of him," she says with a smile.
    "Don't worry your son is wonderful and I couldn't imagine for anyone better," I say. Right when I finish saying this Dylan Sam's brother walks in and hugs his mom. I get closer to Sam in fear because of what he was about to do to me before Sam saved me.
    "Hi mom how's dad?" he asks.
    "His fine honey. You better not be giving these two any trouble I hope?" she asks. Sam notices my nervousness and growls at Dylan.
    "Dude what's your problem?" Dylan asks.
    "You know exactly what my problem is," Sam says and then pushes me slightly behind his back.
    "Did I miss something?" Sherry asks.
    "No mom everything is fine, I just need Dylan to get out of here before my wolf takes control and kills him," Sam says. I kiss his back and he calms down instantly.
"And why would you want to kill your brother?" Sherry asks.
"Because he almost raped Alex," Sam says.
"Dylan Lane Smith you are big trouble mister," Sherry says while walking over to Dylan and grabbing his ear while dragging him off.
"Well that was interesting," I said.
"Just wait," Sam says with a smirk. I just looked at him and then I heard yelling.
"Dylan why on earth would you do that to that poor girl? Did you know she was Sam's mate?" Sherry asked.
"I swear I didn't. I just had one of the pack member buy some girl for me to play with," Dylan said. He caught what he said after he said it. I then heard a slap. Sherry walked back to us and Sam had a smirk on his face and I looked at Sherry.
"Oh don't worry he won't be doing any of that again. He is getting his punishment for by cooking every meal for the whole pack for three months. So back to where we were, so when will I be getting grandchildren?" she aks. I just blush.
"Mom we're not there yet. I promise you'll be the first one to know when ALex is pregnant," Sam says. I slap his arm at this. I would not be getting pregnant any time soon.
"I'm just wondering, you know that I want grandkids particularly before I die," Sherry says.
"Don't worry mom I promise you will have them when we're ready," Sam replied. I smiled.
"Ok then. How 'bout you kids go have some alone time while I get dinner ready," Sherry said.
"Ok," I said. I walked to our room with Sam in tail. When we got into the room I asked, "I want to start school back up again. I've missed at least two months from being with you and kidnapped. I really want to go back. It's my last year and I want to graduate. Can I be enrolled in your school. I know you have not been going either because of me so why don't we both go back together?" I asked.
"Fine but only because you want to," Sam replied.
"Yeah!" I screamed. Sam picked me up and spun me around.
"I'm happy I made you happy," Sam says and then kissed me. I kissed him back even more aggressive than Sam did. I started towards the bed and then set me down not breaking the kiss. I laid back while he straddled me. Then someone came bursting into the door. Sam growled but pulled away to see who it was.
"Sorry to interrupt you sucking your mates face off," I blushed when he said that, "but there are rogues that have entered the territory and I don't think they're just passing through." Dylan said.
"I'll be back in a minute kitten. Don't leave this house. Stay with my mother. I love you kitten," Sam said as he got off me and went to the door. He left with Dylan while I laid there to think. After awhile I left the room to go help Sherry. I walk down the stairs and see that two people that smell like rogue were carrying a knockout Sherry.
"Sam rogues are in the house. They have your mom hurry and get here fast," I say through the link. Just then someone comes up behind me and grabs me. They put their hand over my mouth while their other hand holds my body still. Just then Sam comes bursting through the door snaps the necks of the rogues holding Sherry and then looks at me. His eyes are now black with anger.  

Sorry for the wait. Lost track of time while writing. Thx for reading.