Chapter 11

He captures my lips with his and it's the most passionate kiss we have ever shared. He licks my lips asking for entrance and I easily allow him entrance into my mouth. We fight for dominance but he wins. Now I'm getting really impatient and and rip his shirt off. He growls in approval as he rips my shirt off in return. He looks at my chest with so much lust I shiver under him.
He connects are lips again and then starts kissing down my neck. I moan when he reaches his mark. Now he's placing kissing down my chest. I start to unbuckle his belt but he just rips his pants off for me, then he rips mine off.
He kisses everywhere. He starts to unclasp my bra and throws it across the room where the rest of our clothes are. He then rips my underwear off and I rip his boxers off. We are now fully naked and I'm ready for him. He looks at me one more time just to make sure I'm sure. I shake my head and he thrust inside me.
I arch my back pressing my chest into his. As I feel pain it instantly goes away leaving me feeling pleasure. He starts off slow and goes in and out as I moan out his name. By now my claws are out and I'm digging into his back. As he thrust in and out of me I cry out in pain but he stops it by placing his lips on mine. He starts to go faster as I tell him too. I can already tell that I'm almost at my climate and I'm about to cum. He notices it too and goes faster. I then feel a release and I see a white patch on the bed.
Sam just keeps going as I run my hands all over his body. Now it's my turn as I flip us over and Sam is on the bottom but is still thrusting into me. I place my lips onto his and start kissing everywhere. As I'm doing this he he still inside of me. I reach my mark and that makes his moan. I run my claws down his chest making him groan. I smile and go back to kidding him.
Now Sam has flipped us over because he's had enough of me teasing him. He is almost at his climate. I tell him to go faster and he obliges. Once he reaches his climax he emptied himself into me. I fall back on the bed as he comes out and lays down beside me. He pulls me to his chest as sleep takes over me. This was amazing. I think as the darkness consumes me.

Sam's POV-

I look at my mate with admiration. She was the most amazing person I have ever met. Not to mention she was amazing in bed. I have no idea what would happen to me if I lost her. She was my everything, the air I breathe and the reason I am alive. I couldn't have been more luckier than to have her as my mate. As I thought these things sleep consumed me.

Alex's POV-

I wake up the next morning feeling really sore. I try to get up but Sam's arm is wrapped securely around my waist. I pried his arm off of me and once I was done I felt a wave of pain wash over me as I stood up. Then I felt like my intestines were going to burst out of me. I make to the bathroom to throw anything that I has eaten the past day up. Sam was by my side in an instant. I must be sick. I thought. Being the kind mate he is he held up my hair so I won't get vomit on it.
"You ok Alex?" Sam asked.
"Yeah just a little sick. I think I caught something," I replied.  I stood up and went back into the bedroom. I went and sat on the bed.
"Wenn Sie mich schwanger gemacht haben, dann sind Sie so tot," (If you so much as gotten me pregnant then you are so dead.) Now I realise what my mistake was. When he took me to that waterfall I did wish to have children and then I told him I was ready but I didn't think it would be this early. He looks at me like I'm crazy because I just spoke in German but that's what happens when I'm mad.
"Are you sure your ok?" Sam aks.
"Yeah I'm fine," I reply.
"Ok I have some meeting to go to. Feel free to do whatever you want," Sam says. I kiss him goodbye and he leaves. I quickly get dressed and head towards the pack doctor. I walk in and see greets me with a smile.
"Hello Luna what can I do for you?" she asks.
"I think I'm pregnant. Can you check and see. If so please don't tell Sam I don't want him knowing just yet," I say.
"Ok follow me," she says. I follow her into a room and she tells me to lay down. She puts some cold gel on my stomach and puts ruds it on my stomach. I look at the monitor and so does the doctor.
"Well it looks like you are having...what," the doctor says.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Well you're definitely pregnant just we can't tell if you're only having one or more than one. Come back in about two weeks and we should know. Take these pills for right now and you need to tell Sam soon because you will only have a four month pregnancy because of Alpha blood in both off you," she tells me.
"Thank you I will," I say. I walk out away from the pack doctor and back to the pack house. I walk in and up to Sam's office. I get there and I hear voice, not wanting to bother them until I hear what they're saying.
"She is a pure white wolf," Sam says.
"That means she can help us against the rogue and any other enemies," Sam's beta says.
"This could change our lives. We can become the strongest pack in the world with a white wolf on our side," Sam's Gamma said.
"Your right. Good thing I'm her mate. Let me see what I can do. I'll talk to y'all later. You may leave," Sam says. I leave before they know that I was there. I walk into Sam's room and pack a bag. I'm leaving. He doesn't care about me. He just cares that I'm a white wolf. I grab everything and then head out. I start running into the forest without looking back. I found out that my pack was actually right next door to Sam's pack. The way things are going he has to have permission to cross the border and once I tell my dad what happen that will never happen.
I cross the territory line and I my wolf howls in pain. I then hear Sam howl in pain because I crossed the border without him. I run to the pack house and before I make it to my door my mom is running out the door and pulls me into a bone crushing hug.
"I've missed you so much baby. Where have you been. We thought you were kidnapped. We searched everywhere for you but we couldn't find you," my mom cries.
"I was kidnapped but I escaped. I finally made it back. I love you but I really need to  talk to dad," I say.
"He's in his office," she says, I say thank you then head to my dads office. I knock on his door and he tells me to come in.
"Is it really you Alex?" he asks. I nod my head. He grabs me in a bone crushing hug.
"I need to talk to you before we make up," I say.
"Ok what is it?" he asks.
"So please don't interrupt," he nods his head, "so while I was gone I found my mate and I told him that I was a white wolf. He is actually the Alpha of our neighboring pack. I overheard him talking to his beta and gamma and they were walking about using me for their benefits to help them take over the world so I left and came here. You are the only one to give him permission to cross the line and I don't want you to do that because I want to make it so he knows not to mess with me. I have a plan and I plan to follow through with it but you need to understand that I would be doing this to get back at him and before you say he's your mate I know that but I don't want you to let him cross the territory line. Please do that for me," I say. He doesn't say anything but just takes in everything I say.
"Also I'm pregnant," I say. He starts shaking now.
"I'm gonna kill that bastard. He should not have done that to you. He will never be allowed to cross the territory as long as I'm alive," my dad says. I walk and give him a hug.
"Thank you and don't kill him. My wolf still needs him and I'm going to get my revenge," I say he just nods his head and lets me leave. I walk to my room and start planning. I have too much energy to just sit and do nothing. I decide to go for a run. I change and leave.