fell in love with my Brothers best friend 6

Chapter 6

Nick POV

Was at the Mall with Paul, Justin, Zeke and Cody. We were looking for some hot blondes. Then I saw Crystal with Ryan in the food court. If Paul sees he would flip even more. "Guys i think I saw some over there" "You sure" Cody said "Yep". We walked to where i pointed out and thank god there were some hot girls over there. "Am getting the one with the big chest" me and Paul said "Not if i get there first" we said at the same time again. This has happened a lot of time. "Rock, paper, scissors" Paul said "Deal" "Rock, paper, scissors" we said and he got paper and i got scissors "Well I guess she mine mate" "Like she would want you" "Watch and learn mate" i walked up to her and played with her hair "Hey hot stuff, what's a beautiful girl like you doing without a hot guy like me?" she giggled "Well how would you know i don't have a boyfriend" she said while placing a finger on my chest. "I don't" she looked in her purse and pulled out a card and she leaned in to my ear and whispered "My number give me a call, I'll be waiting for your call" she turn around to go and a slapped her butt. She turned around and i winked "I will". I walked to where Paul was and he was making out with some chick. Zeke, Cody and Justin were right behind me. "So you guys got a chick" i asked "Yeah dude we all got some chick" "Good we should have a pool party you know i wana see their hot bodies" "Yeah why not tomorrow at Pauls?" "Yeah after she stops sucking that girl's face". He pulled away and there was a smirked on his face. "Sure guys at 3:00" "You done mate?" He gave the girl his cell phone and she typed in her number and we were off back to Paul's house. We went straight to the game room as we order some pizza. "So you haven't seen her at all today" Cody asked "Yeah, she really mad with me for calling her a slut" "Dude I swear she still a virgin" I said and it's true she still is I do believe her when she said she was don't know why Paul doesn't. "How you know that?" "Umm... well I'll tell you later" "Ok, you guys play the Xbox and I'll talk with Nick yeah?" They Nodded and me and Paul went to he's room. "So how do you know?" "Well remember that time when you let her go out with that guy name umm what's he's name" "Umm Zane" "Yeah him, remember when he broke up with her do you know why?" "Not at all she wouldn't say, what do you know?" "Yeah, one night when I was staying over I wanted to get a glass of water and I walked past her room and heard her crying about how he dumped her just because she wouldn't sleep with him because she was scared and was still a virgin" "So you're telling me that she wasn't lying" he asked upset because he didn't believe his own sister. I nodded my head slowly. "Nick am a bad brother, she isn't going to forgive me at all, and she hates me" he said running a hand through his hair. "Dude just talk to her when she gets home tonight" "I don't think she would come home, she might be at Chris". I nodded my head understanding what he was saying, she doesn't come home on Saturday she stays and Chris house. "Tomorrow morning then make sure you see her in the morning" "Ok thanks mate" "It's nothing big dude, aint your mom coming back tomorrow?" "No on Friday" "So pool party?" "Yeah, am gonna ring up that girl" "Same here". I went to the guest from which is my room and phoned Jenny. "Hey" I said "Hey hot stuff" "How you doing?" "Am fine now and you?" "Yeah, you wana come to a pool party tomorrow?" Please say yes please say yes... "Yeah I'll come" "Great I'll text you the time and where it's going to be" "Ok I'll see you then babe" "Great bye" and I ended the call as I layed on my bed thinking about Crystal. Why do I like her, how I liked her, how hot she is and I do hope she's not mad at me about yesterday. I got out my iphone and texted her. 'Hey Crystal, its Nick I just wanted to say am sorry and I hope am forgiven' then 23 minutes later she texted back. 'Why are you apologizing you never do am just the plain Crystal' 'I don't because this is the second time I have and you're not plain' 'that's a shock hearing that from you' 'But I am really sorry' 'your forgiven but not that easy if you think' 'Thank you and I'll do anything to make you happy' wow what the heck has gotten into me. 'Really huh?' 'Yeah and your brother needs to talk to you, he's really sorry well he will talk to you' 'Oh ok don't really care he hurt me so much and now he wants to talk to me' 'Well he's sorry for all I know' 'Oh am coming back home cuz were having a pool party tomorrow' 'Oh well so are we so am guessing we should all do it together' 'Oh well then you guys can meet my bf'. What!? Did she just say bf, bf what bf. Must be that Zack kid. Man i really don't like him. 'Oh kool i guess' and i turned my phone off and went to sleep.

************************************************************************************

Sorry guys i have had LOADS of homework and all sooo sorry it soo short but i will upload more soon. And pls fan and when vote and also comment thanks :)