fell in love with my brothers best friend 3(still Chapter 3)

Crystal POV

I ran until i stopped at the park and i went in and sat were no one could see me and i lay there and cried. Me and my brother never fight like this and this was the first time. We would fight but it was just not like this and this was the first time am gonna say it i hate my brother, and i mean it. I could go to Chris house because he only lived minutes away from the park. I was still crying as i got up and walked there. I got there still crying and i rang the door bell and less than a minute Chris was at the door as he grabbed me and hugged me tight and lifted me up to take me to his room. "Hey don't cry tell me what's up" i told him everything and he was mad "Look, it's 4:30 let's get some sleep and we will talk about it tomorrow ok Hun" i nodded my head as we got under the covers and i layed my head on his chest. "Goodnight" he said kissing my forehead " Goodnight" i said back and i fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up with Chris looking down at me smiling "Good morning sleeping beauty" he said "Morning to you too, um how long you been staring at me when i was sleeping?" i asked "Oh an hour ago" "Then why didn't you wake me up, what time is it" "It's 2:00" "Oh, are we the only one in the house" i asked "Nope, my brother is here with his slut of the week" he said rolling his eyes as i did the same. Chris brother Ryan is a senior at our school and on the football team and he's friends with my... i mean IT. He looked just like Chris with dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes, he has amazing 8 pack. Bet your thinking how do you know, well we had a pool party and they came over so yeah. "Am guna get in the shower, you can use my one and I'll go to the spare room and take a shower there" Chris said getting up and walking over to his closet as i did aswel. We were both looking for what to wear. Yep i have some of my clothes at his house for when i come over and i have some at Kate's. We had each other's clothes at each other's places. I pick up grey skinny jeans, purple top and grey cardigan. And walked in the bathroom and stripped as i got in the shower ant let the hot water flow on my skin, it felt nice i washed my hair and my body. After i was done i got out and dried my hair and put my underwear on and bra and then my clothes. I lefted my hair out so it could dry. No makeup on today. I sighed and walked downstairs to see Ryan and his slut making out on the floor, i just walked by and went into the kitchen and got an apple and walked back to the living room.

"Eh hem" i said as they pulled apart and looked at me "What you want Crystal can't you see am busy" Ryan said rolling his eyes "Well then get a room i don't want to be hearing you two moan when am watching the TV." "Whatever" i went over to the sofa and sat down and turned on the TV and put it on MTV and Ryan and his slut went upstairs as i was listening to some random music. I didn't notice Ryan sitting so close to me. "Why you so close to me Ryan" i asked crossing my arms around my chest "Oh i can't sit next to you now" " You can't when you're so close" "You know it turns me on when you get mad at me" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and change the channel. "Babe why don't we go hang out together" he asked, i sighed "Am only going because i have nothing to do so you're lucky and don't call me babe" i said as he smirked again "Let me go change babe" he said and ran up the stairs. Chris than came down stairs "So i heard your going on a date with Ry" he said raising one of hes eyebrows "It isn't a date were just hanging out" "Well that's not what he told me" "That jerk" i said as Chris laughed. Speaking of the devil himself, he was wearing blue skinny jeans with a black tight top showing his abs and some converse. "Ready to go" i nodded my head and hugged and kiss Chris on the check. "I'll see you later Chrisy" "Ok I'll text you and come over" i walked out the house and got in Ryan Land rover. I got in the passenger seat and he was already in the driver seat starting up the car. Then i remember i forgot my phone at home in my room. "Umm Ryan can we stop at my house i forgot my cell phone" "Um sure why not" we got there in 5 minutes. I got out and ran to the front door, and the door was open. I ran up to my room and found my phone on the floor were i let it from the night before. I picked it up and saw i had 3 miss calls and one text from the same number that i didn't notice. I open up the text message.... 'Hey Crystal it's Zack i took your number from last night, um i was thinking if you wanted to hang out later' i text back 'Sure how about 7:00 and pick me up at my house'. I turned around to see you know IT. I gave him a dirty look and started to walk out of my room when he grabs hold of my hand "Get your hand off me" i said through clenched teeth. "Where was you last night" "I said let go off me" i tried pulling my hand from me but he was to strong. "I asked you a question where was you last night" i hate him so much. "Why would you care, you was fucking a slut last night and now you want to remember where i was". He looked hurt then went back to anger "You know what Paul i hate you so much and i don't want you to talk to me ever just let go off me i need to be somewhere". I said and he let go off me and i walked to the front door and got in the car "Let's go then" Ryan said i nodded my head. "Ryan where you taking me"? "To the mall" "Thanks, but i never came with money" "Doesn't matter I'll pay for you it's on me" "Are you playing a prank on me or something" "Why would you ever think that"? He asked looking hurt and i knew he wasn't faking "Never mind let's just get there"

Ryan POV

I watched her as i was driving. She was hot and i need her bad. With her jet black hair and sexy blue eyes, and those perfect lips and her body withal them perfect curves. I felt like grabbing her and wrap her around me. We were at the mall and we both got out as i locked the doors. We walked in and shopped for 2 hours and were tired so we stopped at a bar and ordered some fries and some soda. "Man am tired aren't you" i asked her "Yeah what time is it" i pulled out my cell phone "Umm 5:00" "Ok i need to be somewhere at 7:00" she said eating her fries. I hurt i felt like she was going to meet another guy. I zoned out and Crystal was looking at me like she was waiting for an answer "Huh" i said man that made me look like an idiot. "I said can you drop me home now" "Yeah sure" i paid the bill and we got in my Land rover as i drove her home. We got there in 10minutes and i helped her with her shopping. "Ryan thanks for the day out it was great" she said smiling "It was nothing babe". She sighed "What have i told you about calling me babes Ry" i smirked and moved closer to her and wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her closer "Am sorry" i gave her a peck on the lips "Am i forgiven" she bit her bottom lip and nodded her head as i lean in to kiss her and my lips touched hers. I felt right but there was no fireworks but still was right. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she let me in as me and her tounge wrested together.

What seemed for ever we pulled apart from each other breathing heavily. I looked at her and she was looking at me "Umm i have to go see you around" "Ok bye" and i walked out the house and went straight home.