Fell in love with my Brothers best friend

Chapter 1

Crystal POV

Woke up with the sun in my face. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror. I had jet black hair and blue eyes. My hair is just passing my shoulder. I am 5'4. I got an amazing body if I must say. So I went to brush my teeth and got in the shower and washed my hair with vanilla and chocolate shampoo. I scrubbed my body clean and let the water flow on me. I then came out and towel dry my hair. I went into my walk in closet and picked up some red jeans and a red top that says ' I love vamps they can eat me alive' I got my black all star converse and put them on. I then looked at my hair and straighten it and put a bow in it. I got my eye liner and mascara on, i grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. "Morning mum" I said kissing her on the checks. "Good morning to you Crystal" as you may know now my name is Crystal. Am a junior. I live in Cali with my mother and older brother. The guy that calls himself my father left after having me. Well my brother name is Paul, he's a senior and he's one of the popular people on the football. Every girl in the whole damn school loves him. Speaking of the devil "hey sis you ready to leave"? "Yeah let's go then" "bye mum" Paul said "bye dear see you too later" "bye mum" we walked out and went to he's dark blue BMW 09 and he got in the driver and i got in the Passenger seat. "So what you been up to" Paul asked as he starts the car up " nothing really you know just the same old" "Ok well you know am guna pick up Nick" as he said the name Nick it made butterflies in my belly. I have liked him for a long time. He's been my brother best friend when they were in nappies, but he only see's me as Paul younger sister and that's it i guess. I looked at Paul to see him looking at me as to give him an answer to a question i do not know "huh" i said looking confused "I said you want me to drop you home or your going with Chris" "I'll go with Chris i guess coz you got a football practise" Chris was one of my best friend. He was gay but really hot. If he wasn't gay i would have gone out with him. He also like's my brother but i never will tell Paul that, he would just freak out. He does know he's gay but dosent know he like him. I looked to see where we were. Nicks house. He came out with he's football jacket on and Demi blue jeans, he also had a white shirt on. He had blond hair that wasn't that long but it was ok, he had dark blue eyes and also has a piercing on he's bottom lip, he was also fit like all the other footballers. "Hey bro whats good" Nick said as he got in the back "nothing you know what about you" "same old just had some good morning fuck with some slut" "was she good don't mind if i use her" Paul asked "err hello don't you see am in the car i don't want to be hearing this" "oh shit never saw you" as he said that i felt like crying, he didn't even know i was in the car, was i invisible, can't i be seen. "Yeah, whatever" i rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I pulled out my iPod and put on Eenie meenie by Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber.

(Sean)

Eenie meenie miney mo

Catch a bad chick by her toe

If she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her go

She's indecisive

She can't decide

She keeps on lookin

From left to right

Girl, c'mon get closer

Look in my eyes

Searching is so wrong

Im Mr. Right

You seem like the type

To love em and leave em

And disappear right after this song.

So give me the night

To show you, hold you

Don't leave me out here dancin alone