fell in love with my Brothers best friend11

Chapter 11

Chris POV

We was all having breakfast when Zack came down in his boxers, my eyes couldn’t help but check him out. I looked at Paul and I saw he was disgusted by it. He got up and walked past Zack and they both left. I got my cell phone out and texted Sam even though he was on the other side of the table looking at me.

Me: Sam!! :’) You look cutee!

I watched him look at his phone and he blushed, that made me smile

Sam: shut up before I make you

Me: awwww I made you blush ;) and come make me then

Sam: ohh I will, you just wait mister

Me: oh am waiting ;)

Sam: hehehe, I saw you checking out my brother, aint I already good enough for you, I mean like I got all he’s features but better :-(

Me: Awww, don’t think like that, you are such a cutie pie I don’t like Zack like that though so don’t worry

“Will you two just talk to each other!” Kate said because she was reading my screen. We both blushed and got up heading out the kitchen to the living room. “Soo..” I said rubbing the back of my neck. “Yeah…” “Errm Sam, I do like you and stuff but before I make you my boyfriend I’d still like to get to know you more and take you on dates before I’d know if I really like you” Sam grind from ear to ear. “Yeah that sounds really good, I thought you wouldn’t like me, like am small and your really tall and bigger, why would you like a pipsqueak like me” he said looking down at he’s feet. I place my finger under his chin and lift it up so our eyes connected. “Don’t say that about yourself. What is there not to like? Sam your beautiful dot let no one bring you down, I know you have had your heartbroken but I can tell you now for a fact I won’t do that to you I’d never hurt you never” and I meant every word that I said to Sam. He tiptoed and wrap his arms around my neck and mine went around his waist as our lips touched they moved with each others.

Zack POV

Man was he’s blood rising high. Can’t the dude take a joke for a bit damn. Any ways I made my way back to my lover room without knocking just entering. She was creaming and she screamed which made me blush. “SORRY!!” I closed the door like 3 minutes she said come in. “I don’t know why you even walked out, you’ve seen me naked” she made me blush again, “Awww your blushing” “Shush you” I went to kiss her, gently and pulled her even closer to me and picked her up and laid her on her bed and got on top of her kissing her neck and slowly sucking down making her moan. “Zack” “Hmm?” “Get, your fat ass off me!” “Fats ass aye?” “YESSS!” I laughed and rolled off her and ran into the bathroom

Crystal POV

I giggled and made my way down stairs and I saw, Chris and Sam making out!! “Wow get a room guys!” they pulled away and blushed and ran up the stairs holding hands. They are so cute together, am happy for them. I walked into the kitchen and did it go silent. All eyes fell on me, but the ones that were on me hard was Paul. I skipped and sat on Kate’s lap. “Why is everyone looking at me?” I whispered in her ear. “Because your nipples are hard and we can see it through your shirt” I looked down and I blushed. Everyone started to laugh at me. “Shut up man” everyone started talking and Paul was eyeing me so I hooped of Katie lap and Paul got up and walked me to the back garden. “Crystal, why did you sleep with him already? You fucked him and you don’t know him, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why you being...”  I cut him off “What? Why am I being a whore?” “I wasn’t going to say that; I was going to say being like this all different, you been acting weird you aren’t normally like this whatsup Kris” he only calls me Kris when he’s feed up or he really cares. “There’s nothing wrong P really, I just felt like I can trust Zack and he’s different than the others, why can’t you just give him a chance, please for me P” I said sticking out my bottom lip and giving him puppy dog eyes. He sighed deeply. “Fine Crystal, but if he makes you happy then it’s okay with me just I don’t want to hear you and him moaning and crap like that stuff is nasty and it would want me to beat the crap outta him.” I ran and jumped into his arms kissing he’s face all over “Thank you Paul, I love you loads” “Ewww stop with the kisses I don’t want your germs you freak” he said laughing but hugging me back. “I love you too Kris” I jumped off him and he ran his fingers through my hair then messing it up. “Hey you jerk!” he laughed and jogged off. I was going around the front door because Paul locked me out. I got in the house and was making my way up the stairs till I got to the top and Nick was at their staring at me. He’s such as sexy jerk, why did I like someone who I know wont like me. I brushed past him “Watch were your fucking going nerd” he shoved me and I dropped on the floor as he went downstairs Logan came up and he helped me up. “You alright?”  “Yeah, thanks Logan” he smiled and let me go and I tried to walk on the leg but it hurt way too much and  I almost fell  but he caught me. “Let me take you to your room, which one is yours?” “The one on the left all the way down” he carried me to my room and open my door and set me on the bed, just as my bathroom door opened Zack came out with his towel around he’s waist with water dripping on his body. My eyes were scanning it because he looked so hot. “What happened?” Zack asked looking very angry. “I was walking up the stairs and I found her on the floor, I think she hurt her ankle” Logan said while taking my socks of and stretching and moving my ankle and man did it hurt. I hissed in pain. “Logan go and ask her brother for an icepack” Logan went and Zack just put boxers on and sat on the bed next to me. “Who did this to you Crystal?” I don’t want to tell him he will get angry and properly well he will fight Nick. “Erm I tripled coming up the stairs” he gave me a hard look. “You’re lying to me; just tell me Crystal” “It was…” my room door opened with force and in walked my brother with the ice. “Kris who done this?” Nick walked into the room with his hands in his pockets leaning against the door frame.